Hipoint Firearms Forums > Hi-Point Firearms Discussion > Hi-Point Pistols > Thomas grips

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2011, 08:51 PM   #1
kevostradamus
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Thomas grips

Disclamer:
some good news for some of us?

i know this might look weird comming from a noobie, but im in no way associated with 'thomas grips' or trying to advertise, i just know its hard to find things for these guns, i've been looking!

Before I signed up, I was browsing the site looking for some accessories and things, and came across some people that had used thomas grips. They looked like a nice grip so I joined the group he has on facebook. I told him I had found him through this site and he wanted me to let folks know that he is up and running again.

If this is not ok to post then you can remove i, i just thought some people my be happy to hear the info.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2012, 04:05 AM   #2
DocS9788

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevostradamus View Post
Disclamer:
some good news for some of us?

i know this might look weird comming from a noobie, but im in no way associated with 'thomas grips' or trying to advertise, i just know its hard to find things for these guns, i've been looking!

Before I signed up, I was browsing the site looking for some accessories and things, and came across some people that had used thomas grips. They looked like a nice grip so I joined the group he has on facebook. I told him I had found him through this site and he wanted me to let folks know that he is up and running again.

If this is not ok to post then you can remove i, i just thought some people my be happy to hear the info.

I Looked on FaceBook and Googled THOMAS GRIPS and Can find EVERYTHING but a PRICE and HOW TO ORDER!!! Would love to have some... for my Hi-Point 9MM Soooooo... How much and How do I order?

Thanks!

Old 04-09-2012, 04:06 AM   #3
bluebone
Duke of Sarcasm
HPF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1389 Times on 1024 Posts
Likes Given: 1612

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocS9788 View Post
I Looked on FaceBook and Googled THOMAS GRIPS and Can find EVERYTHING but a PRICE and HOW TO ORDER!!! Would love to have some... for my Hi-Point 9MM Soooooo... How much and How do I order?

Thanks!
from what i understand he's reorganizing his shop right now and not currently making them. he's got us on hold.

Old 05-27-2012, 05:46 PM   #4
DocS9788

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I guess he IS (as of 5-19-2012) Taking orders for Checkered Grips according to a post HE put on Facebook. He also states you can follow him on twitter @Thomasgrips .... now if you REALLY are looking for a way to invest some time on INSANITY do just that... TRY and find him on TWITTER ... go ahead... I DARE ya.... EVERY attempt I made came back with a "NO THOMASGRIPS" reply.... FUN? NO... Want to give this human MONEY and can NOT find a way to do it save DRIVING to Montana and handing it to him personally. HE FINALLY DID post a PRICE ... wow ,,, ON Face Book. He NEEEEDS some help....a Venture capitalist... somebody..., he's just one man.. doing QUALITY work .... but OHHHHHHHH You're gonna WAIT for that quality.... I have MY ORDER written in my will ... they will go to may Grandson's Grandson... IF they are made and delivered BEFORE he dies.

Old 05-27-2012, 07:02 PM   #5
dmorris189

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Cant find on twitter? Would really like a better set of grips for both our jcp and. 380

Old 05-28-2012, 04:10 AM   #6
bry33productions

Liked 201 Times on 160 Posts

Heres the page http://m.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?v=feed&id=170005709718627&__user=39514 291 his phone # is how you order 4062409140 and non checkered grips are $45 shipped and checkered are $100 shipped

Old 05-28-2012, 02:30 PM   #7
Tgrips

Liked 49 Times on 30 Posts

The reason for the wait is so I can get the first ten orders done at once. I'm trying something new. I don't won't to make anyone mad. If this doesn't work I'll go back to what I was doing before. If you go on Twitter and type in josh thomas or @thomasgrips you should find me.

Old 05-28-2012, 02:32 PM   #8
Tgrips

Hee is my shop.

forumrunner_20120528_083207.jpg

Old 05-28-2012, 04:11 PM   #9
Bitsman
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 331 Times on 273 Posts
Likes Given: 148

found his Facebook page in about a second... just google thomas grips on facebook ..comes right up...

"...Three days ago, I passed a truck that will haul that rig. You wanna get out of here? You talk to me..."
....Mad Max....

...." G@#dammit, I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it'd do any good! ..."
...Can you name the movie?...

.."It is a pity that my collection of trophies contains not a single Russian."...
... Manfred Von Richthofen...(The Red Baron)...

Old 05-31-2012, 01:16 AM   #10
Tgrips

On Twitter now, it just took awhile.

Quick Reply