Hipoint Firearms Forums > Hi-Point Firearms Discussion > Hi-Point Carbines > ATI Proline vs Hi-Point TS Stock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2011, 02:47 AM   #1
ZBAR
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default ATI Proline vs Hi-Point TS Stock

Hello -

I have an older model 995 carbine with the older ATI stock, recently the stock has been rattling and i was thinking of switching to the TS stock that i saw was available from the website now, or the new ATI proline.

does anyone have the proline? Do you have to attach all the rails or do they come on already? Also anyone that upgraded to the TS stock are there side rails available now, i would like to mount a flashlight to one of the sides. And can you mount both magpul/utg type iron sights and a red dot on the new TS?

not that anyone cares im leaning more towards the TS stock at the moment because its factory, just have to make sure its a fixed buttstock since i live in NJ.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2011, 03:36 AM   #2
Tellmenotherone
HPF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 45 Times on 38 Posts
Likes Given: 308

http://www.hi-pointfirearms.net/proddetail.php?prod=HPTS995C013
Theres the side rails for the TS stock, I dont have the side rails personally, mounted small flashlight under the barrel and a holo sight on the top scope rail on mine, looked at the ATI but didnt care for it personally, If I wanted a Storm I woulda got one. the TS stcok I Like and its really comfortable for me anyways, lines up nice and butt snugs in nice.

Wisdom does not always come with age, We just learn to keep our mouth shut and smile knowingly to fool you!

Old 12-28-2011, 04:45 AM   #3
rzrbax

Liked 14 Times on 8 Posts

Default The TS stock is a fixed stock

It has a spring recoil buffer built into the buttstock. I upgraded my old style carbine to the TS style easily, and I love the stock. $40 complete from Hi-Point.

So New Jersey has much less crime since passing a law banning folding stocks?

Old 12-31-2011, 12:21 AM   #4
ajole
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 4826 Times on 3370 Posts
Likes Given: 4317

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBAR View Post
Hello -

I have an older model 995 carbine with the older ATI stock, recently the stock has been rattling
You may want to look inside...it is hollow, and there could just be something in there. Possibly something important to your safety, or the gun's operation?

IMHO, the Proline is GROSSLY overpriced. I like the ATI, the ergonomics are great, and the gun works for me in that configuration. But I also like the TS stock, and the price is right.

He who smiles last....

......................thinks slowest.

Q

Not anything to do with me,...but SWAGA referred me to it...and it is pretty funny: The Ballad of Ajole
17 HP's and counting.

Old 12-31-2011, 03:36 AM   #5
tuit

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

$40. from mom and you keep your warranty.
I'm sure they have seen plenty of problems from aftermarket stocks and know what to look for if you have to send it back for a problem.

HP 995 Springfield XDM40 Daewoo DH40 Daewoo DH380
Bushmaster AR-15 Savage 30-06 Stevens 223 Ruger 10/22 Mossberg 12ga Mosin 91/30

Old 12-31-2011, 04:07 PM   #6
real2all

Send a message via Yahoo to real2all

I love the T.S. stock. That was one of the main reasons that I bought another HP. My first HP rifle was the 995 classic. The style at the time was with out a doubt different. Would I of bought another 995 classic? I don't think I would of because the time span between the first one I bought was in 1995 then the next one I bought was in 2008 or 2009. Don't get me wrong I really like the 995 Classic its just the aesthetics of the gun, kind of prevented me from buying another one. When I did see the T.S. model I really liked it. I not only bought the 995 T.S. I also bought a 4595 T.S. because I really like the look of the new and improved stocks.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

Old 01-01-2012, 12:42 AM   #7
rzrbax

Liked 14 Times on 8 Posts

Default Just looked up the ATI Proline stock.......yuk

$120 for that stock is ridiculous. I'm very disappointed in its look as well. Give me the Hi-Point TS any day.

Old 01-03-2012, 01:29 AM   #8
ZBAR

decided to go with the TS with the rails and mag holder straight from the hi point website, the proline was way overpriced and stock config seems the best route, plus id rather save the money for a new red dot.

so ill have my 995TS and now im gonna hunt down a classic style 4095 for my collection

Quick Reply