You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of Hipointfirearmsforums.com    

Hipoint Firearms Forums > Other Topics of Interest > Lounge >

OldOutlaws Wife needs your prays

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2017, 10:14 AM   #41
TNTRAILERTRASH
HPF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Liked 3822 Times on 2578 Posts
Likes Given: 4179

Wow. I don't like this cancer stuff. I had known about this before. I have sent up a prayer for both of you, and your family.

Assistant director of the HPFF Alumin-notty
OldOutlaw Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2017, 04:43 PM   #42
Outlaw
HPF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1504 Times on 784 Posts
Likes Given: 1368

Been there, done that with Cancer. Hang in there sunshine. I'm prayin for ya

USAF Retired
OldOutlaw Likes This 
Old 03-21-2017, 07:40 PM   #43
Gainestruk
Mike
HPF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 240 Times on 122 Posts
Likes Given: 292

OldOutlaw if you need to vent we are here, I know in 2009 driving a truck over the road it was very rough on me, luckily I was a member of Landstar BCO forum and I let them hear my thoughts on regular basis,
That helped me a lot and I'm sure I couldn't have kept driving without them.
A lot of us have been thru what you are going thru now and I for one would be more than happy for you to vent to me

Hi-Point C9
SAR K2P 9mm
Remington RM380
RIA M1911 A1 GI FS 9mm
PSA AR15 M4
Henry H001 .22lr
Phoenix HP22A
Heritage Rough Rider .22/.22WMR
People Like This 
Old 03-21-2017, 10:14 PM   #44
HP/C9/45ACP

Liked 289 Times on 182 Posts
Likes Given: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldOutlaw View Post
This wicked stuff is spreading pretty fast now.
Just means she'll have to get more aggressive against it. I don't know anything about this cancer treatment but the other night was reading something about a sour honey that supposed to be good about fighting cancer. Just something you might want to look up on the internet, read about and maybe run by the Dr.'s. Doubtful that even if it didn't work that it would do any damage.

Old 03-21-2017, 10:33 PM   #45
OldOutlaw
HPF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2684 Times on 1485 Posts
Likes Given: 2410

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP/C9/45ACP View Post
Just means she'll have to get more aggressive against it. I don't know anything about this cancer treatment but the other night was reading something about a sour honey that supposed to be good about fighting cancer. Just something you might want to look up on the internet, read about and maybe run by the Dr.'s. Doubtful that even if it didn't work that it would do any damage.
There are many different theories about fighting Cancer. But none do any good once you get an aggressive type. Once you have Cancer, no matter what they do and how long you may be clean, the cancer cells travel in the blood. They may well remain hidden for years, but they do come back. Trying to kill each cell as it shows up as a lymph or brain tumor is difficult to say the very least. When you are diagnosed as Stage 4 by one of if not the top American Cancer Society treatment center, you will never get cured! It will go downhill from there. A human body cannot take but so much treatment. Examples: Constant and repetitive radiation to brain and body cavity. Maximum doses of Chemo for 6 1/2 weeks every day. Tissue in brain in particular is damaged easily. However, this center and her two Radiation Doctors whom she sees, are the ones who designed today's modern imaging radiation technology, machines, and computer software to do pin point accuracy. Very few Hospitals can even afford this type of equipment. So, thanks to our local MD who knew how to get her in there did so. We owe him so very much for the time she has been given so far.
Romans 8:31 "If God is for us, who can be against us?"
People Like This 
Old 03-21-2017, 11:14 PM   #46
histed
HPF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Liked 1641 Times on 858 Posts
Likes Given: 1352

Your tag line say it all, OO. It really is in His hands now - always was, I guess. Savor every minute you have together.

Histed have I ever told you that you are my favorite??? If not please know that I adore you! - EvilE424

'Ted! You will ALWAYS be my "Favorite BULLDog"!!!
Even when you cannot remember Mole's name is "Mole" - underGround
OldOutlaw Likes This 

Quick Reply