Free HPFF Decals for Helping out!
Hipoint Firearms Forums > Other Topics of Interest > General Firearms Discussion > Pheonix .22? Reliable???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2012, 06:00 PM   #21
ericbaker1988
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 54 Times on 44 Posts

Do not do the YouTube mods they void your warranty! I suggest going to eBay and buy the last round hold follower it works great and it comes with a shim to do one mod an a modified safety switch so you can keep your old one whole. This way all you need to do to send it in is pull out the shim and put back in the safety switch and it's good to go

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #22
Bitsman

Liked 329 Times on 271 Posts
Likes Given: 148

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericbaker1988 View Post
Do not do the YouTube mods they void your warranty! I suggest going to eBay and buy the last round hold follower it works great and it comes with a shim to do one mod an a modified safety switch so you can keep your old one whole. This way all you need to do to send it in is pull out the shim and put back in the safety switch and it's good to go
I bought a new safety lever from the factory... did all the mods... If I ever have to send it in I can replace all the parts and there will be no issue...

"...Three days ago, I passed a truck that will haul that rig. You wanna get out of here? You talk to me..."
....Mad Max....

...." G@#dammit, I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it'd do any good! ..."
...Can you name the movie?...

.."It is a pity that my collection of trophies contains not a single Russian."...
... Manfred Von Richthofen...(The Red Baron)...

Old 05-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #23
ericbaker1988

Liked 54 Times on 44 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsman

I bought a new safety lever from the factory... did all the mods... If I ever have to send it in I can replace all the parts and there will be no issue...
Awesome just didn't want you to screw up your gun

Old 05-07-2012, 05:59 PM   #24
group17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Like everybody else mine has been perfect. I found mine (range kit with 2 barrels) for $140. I've put 400 through mine and have no guess what the previous owners count was. It's the hi point of 22's

Old 05-08-2012, 06:00 PM   #25
War123
War123
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I bought a HP25a for my wife for $80 used it had 25 rounds down the pipe. The guy I bought it off of said that it was just to much work for his wife, with all the safety things to change the mag. I did the mod but only bent the mag lever and ordered a new safety switch worked like a charm my wife carries it daily now only issue was the recoil spring getting bound up. The hammer was also catching on the slide. I called the company sent it in they repaired and I haven't had an issue since. I will say that there service was not all that quick but they did toss in a couple of extra mags for my wait. It shoots great and groups tight.

Quick Reply