Hipoint Firearms Forums > Other Topics of Interest > Welcome Aboard > New HP fan from Massachusetts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
a73elkyss
Central Massachusetts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default New HP fan from Massachusetts

Hello All. First time gun owner here, and last week picked up my first gun and it is a HP 995TS.

I'm not sure how I came upon seeing the 995TS online, but I liked it from the first time I saw it.

Only one dealer in Massachusetts sells them, and luckily it was fairly close to where I live. After handling the actual gun, it felt good and seemed well built. In my hands, it had a very high "smile factor" That must have been his easiest sale of the day.

Immediately ordered a few accessories from Hi-Point, Brass Stacker, and UTG to make it mine.

Went to the range on Saturday and fired it for the first time with the wife and another couple. My friend has many guns and is experienced, so having someone assisting for the first time was helpful. The gun performed very well. I think I just have to learn and get used to "chambering the first round". We put about 150 rounds through it. I loved it. The wife, while not to much into guns, did smile while firing a couple of magazines and was not opposed to it. Couldn't ask for more than that. Both my friends were so impressed with it, that after the first of the year, they are going to get one for their "collection".

"I don't know what I don't know", so I'll probably be asking some real "noob" questions. I'm looking forward to learning.

I'll post some pictures and a new gun owner review very soon.

GOAL Member
MFS Member
NES Member
"Welcome to my home. That door you just kicked in was locked for YOUR protection, not mine."
"If my Family is threatened..."I" am the First Responder".
My favorite saying regarding my HP is "Everyone that see's it, wants to try it, and everyone that tries it, wants to buy it."

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2012, 07:41 AM   #2
Honest-Abe
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 66 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 313

Welcome to the family!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply