Free HPFF Decals for Helping out!
Hipoint Firearms Forums > Other Topics of Interest > HPFF Comedy > Confessions of a Lurker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2011, 11:10 PM   #1
bentley
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts

Default Confessions of a Lurker

A bit of a roast if you will..... :devilsidesmile: Im doing this because I'm bored :angel: I hope no one takes offense to any of it I'm just playin. Please feel free to add to the list and/or your own description!

Things a lurker may have (or have not) learned about some forum members.

Silicone Wolverine- He is neither silicone or a wolverine. He is a cybernetic organism: living tissue over a metal endoskeleton. He was created nearly 60 years ago by an Austrian engineer as part of a secret project to create the perfect soldier. He has completed hundreds of missions through out the globe. However, in 1999 after a hitman made an attempt to kill his creator. The engineer pulled the plug on his project. He wiped most of the hard drive clean except for knowledge of all weapons, reloading, french cooking and of course an undying love for his maker, Gaston Glock.

Primal Seal- He killed a bear once, with his bare hands. Then he ate it, raw. He looks a lot like that actor, Berry Pepper.

La Bombadera- By day he works 9-5 in a cubicle and even coaches t ball. By night he puts together youtube videos in an effort to make himself famous. He also works on his manifesto, currently over 1200 pages. It details his plans for a greater country that he wishes to run someday. These plans include making students take elicit drugs as part of a maturation process in order to graduate high school. He also plans to destroy the current Mt Rushmore and replace it with a bust of Sid Vicious. There are also reports of as many as 12 illegitimate children.

Godlessdustin- He spends his time Listening to music and reading Bomber's Blogs and painting his finger and toe nails black. He currently has 7354 posts. 98% of which are one sentence with less than 5 words and in the "What are you listening to right now?" thread.

CroCopitateya- I don't want to say anything. Judging by all of the MMA stuff, he could probably kick my ass.

PlainOldJeff- His name isn't even Jeff. Its Fish. The screen name is an effort to make it seem like he has a regular name. He has all seasons of The Family Guy on DVD, VHS, Laser Disc. and DVR. He has a Quagmire tattoo on an undisclosed part of his body. After relations with his wife he always says, "Giggity Giggity."

Thought i would start with staff. More to come!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2011, 11:13 PM   #2
ehfudd

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Re: Confessions of a Lurker

you need to go buy another gun, your loosen touch. :cantlook:
Old 07-28-2011, 11:14 PM   #3
westcoastal

hehehehe

Old 07-28-2011, 11:18 PM   #4
bomber101581

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

12 illegitamate children. nice.

I do plan to be famous one day. and I will remember this indescretion on your part. you will suffer

Old 07-28-2011, 11:40 PM   #5
Tellmenotherone
HPF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 45 Times on 38 Posts
Likes Given: 308

hey now I have all the seasons of family guy...and robot chicken..and simpsons..and american dad..wow now im scaring myself! (its the wifes fault blame her!)

Wisdom does not always come with age, We just learn to keep our mouth shut and smile knowingly to fool you!

Old 07-29-2011, 02:58 AM   #6
bentley

Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
you need to go buy another gun, your loosen touch. :cantlook:
True on both counts.... :embarrassed2:

Old 07-29-2011, 03:00 AM   #7
bentley

Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
12 illegitamate children. nice.
Those are only the ones that have been reported. Who knows how many are south of the border when you went for luchador training.

Quote:

I do plan to be famous one day. and I will remember this indescretion on your part. you will suffer
I expect nothing less.... :'(

Old 07-29-2011, 03:05 AM   #8
sportrider

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

awesome.... where's the eating popcorn smilie when you need it.

Old 07-29-2011, 03:30 AM   #9
bentley

Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts

47_MasoN_47- He lives with his parents who are part of the FBI's witness protection program. They were double agent russian spies and are now trying to live a normal life. Mason is preparing with as many NFA weapons as he can in case the USSR rises again and they come for him and his parents. He also enjoys wearing sweat pants and doing youtube videos.

Wade- .......is Wade. He has a .22 round for an avatar. Nothing exciting to see here, lets move on.

SuperVirgil- He has built an AR for less than $200. This man knows how to find the deals. That's why he is Super and not just Virgil.

Juan-a-be-the-luchador- Simply a marketing gimmick created just to pimp http://www.gunsforeveryone.com/ He isn't real at all. A real luchador wouldn't whine about the mask being "too hot". Did I mention he is always telling people to check out http://www.gunsforeveryone.com/. "like" them on FB, there is an ammo give away. :angel:

Tellmenotherone- I dunno but it took me like 5 minutes to figure your name out.

The Jackal- I cant believe he has kept the same name this long! Either the move to AL has shaken the cops or the statute of limitations must be up.

MikeAZ- Dudes got to be a lawyer. Way to smart for me, I know who I am PMing next time i get arrested in AZ!

Old 07-29-2011, 09:19 AM   #10
PrimalSeal

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Send a message via AIM to PrimalSeal Send a message via Yahoo to PrimalSeal

OUT-****ING-STANDING!!!! I'm dying over here!

C'mon Hobbes, if you lend me a buck, I'll buy you a comic book. ~Calvin

I got a fever and the only prescription, is MORE COWBELL!!!! ~Bruce Dickenson

HMFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley View Post
Primal Seal- He killed a bear once, with his bare hands. Then he ate it, raw. He looks a lot like that actor, Berry Pepper.
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough. ~ godlessdustin

Quick Reply