Hipoint Firearms Forums > Other Topics of Interest > 2nd Amendment > well time to say goodbye to our firearms folks or come up with a bop for them

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 12:12 AM   #61
dodge
Hi Point Fanatic
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 148 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 153

Quote:
Originally Posted by willieh View Post
Police chased two men in camo from the school and into the woods, then returned with only one in handcuffs, never heard about them again. They said they found .223 shells in the school, but found the firearm locked in the trunk which if you watch the video they remove a semi-auto shotgun from the trunk then say it's a bushmaster .223, was this kid and his mom set up? the medical examiner anounced all wounds were from a .223 rifle. Multiple interviews from survivors say they saw 2 shooters, was it these men in the woods? Video starts about a minute in
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aQHsN9IM78U&feature=related
announcing the .223 bushmaster was found in the trunk, but there's shells all over the school
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=related&v=SRdWORVgyvo
my uncle was an assistant to a fire chief @ one time during his career, so have been listening to scanners since i was in my early teens. i heard this initial chatter on the video just as you've got it previously; & my wife was concerned as she hasn't heard this. ie thinking i'm reading 'more' into these events than is really there. this will be hugely beneficial @ my home & am hopeful more people will realize this for what it really is.
also the leos found his hard drive completely smashed claiming they can't retrieve any data from it.

observations from another article i read...... last nite

"1) The culprit was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome, which falls under the category of an autism spectrum disorder via the DSM-IV.

2) The culprit was anti-social and was inclined towards non-empathy, according to former classmates and others who knew him and/or grew up with him.

3) It has been reported by several "anonymous" law enforcement sources that the culprit had a history of legal troubles, but this is unconfirmed as any record pre the age of 18 or 17 would have been sealed per juvenile status.

4) The culprit used firearms, including the primary rifle that he used to murder nearly all of his victims, that he stole from his mother, in furtherance of his sick crimes. The culprit never purchased any firearms in his name, or at all, and therefore never underwent federal or state background checks, nor was he screened or approved for a permit to own or carry any firearms.

5) There are an estimated 300 million firearms of all types, from shotguns to pistols to so-called "black" or "assault" rifles, in the lawful ownership and custody of an approximate 50 million American Civilians, 99.99% of whom never violate the law, let alone harm anyone (with without use of a firearm). Think about that; An incredibly small fraction of a fraction of a percent of owners of fireamrs ever threaten, let alone harm any other person during their lifetime.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/ucr
"...of 12,664 murder victims last year, [just] 323 were killed with rifles, according to the F.B.I.’s Uniform Crime Report."

That's correct. 97.5 out of 100 homicide victims last year were killed with handguns, knives, glass bottles, hammers, baseball bats, fists, etc., and not rifles of any kind, let alone "evil, black, assault-type" semiautomatic ones"

"...can't stop stupid sir, i can only slow it down...."

)))NRA Member For Life(((
People Like This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2012, 12:54 AM   #62
Kosh4095
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 264 Times on 192 Posts
Likes Given: 1488

some things just dont add up whats the odds both dads .Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal.

http://newsworldwide.wordpress.com/2012/12/16/breaking-news-ct-school-shooter-killer-link-to-libor-scandal/

Old 12-20-2012, 02:39 AM   #63
vick1000

Liked 158 Times on 101 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Is it just coincidence that in many of these mass shootings recently, witnesses claim there were more than just the lone gunman participating in the attacks?

Old 12-20-2012, 03:19 AM   #64
Kosh4095

Liked 264 Times on 192 Posts
Likes Given: 1488

its always just coincidence. will now for shure fri if nra starts wooosing out

Old 12-20-2012, 03:37 AM   #65
comerz1
HPF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 155 Times on 112 Posts
Likes Given: 36

Here's what I see happening. They will pass legislation to ban high capacity magazines. Then this sort of tragedy will happen again, so there will be more outcry. As a result, they will come back and say the didn't put enough restrictions in the last ban, and write legislation banning more stuff. This cycle will continue until we no longer have any 2a rights.

Of course, it's also my opinion that somewhere in this process, if it happens, there will be a major uprising. I hope none of it happens, I want my kids to grow up in the same America that I did, but at this point I don't hear anyone talking with any sense in the news.

Old 12-20-2012, 03:57 AM   #66
AllOutOfAmmo

Liked 1001 Times on 779 Posts
Likes Given: 244

I got compared to George Zimmerman today, called a racist, and had claims made that I would shoot someone who is black just for wearing a hoodie.... All from the mother of my black friend, all just because I support 2A rights... Really, the media has screwed us over so hard, so many people have been brainwashed into hating guns, there's no way we can win...

You think you can phase me? Oh no! A Phaser!

GREG!
[ 7.62 X 54R>

BRING BACK TALON NOW! SCREW THE HATERS!

Old 12-20-2012, 05:10 AM   #67
dodge
Hi Point Fanatic

Liked 148 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 153

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllOutOfAmmo View Post
I got compared to George Zimmerman today, called a racist, and had claims made that I would shoot someone who is black just for wearing a hoodie.... All from the mother of my black friend, all just because I support 2A rights... Really, the media has screwed us over so hard, so many people have been brainwashed into hating guns, there's no way we can win...
echos of occupied territories all around i'm really disappointed; again
to capitalize @ such a massive tragedy is really pretty disgusting. now media attempts to project on a global level that anyone that appreciates our hobby must be a loon or possible sociopath. thanks, less than 1% of the common public the numbers are all in our favor.

force meets force, how else does one deal w/possible tyrannical enemies? can't imagine a disarmed u.s.a. it would no longer represent the country so many have given so much to protect.

"...can't stop stupid sir, i can only slow it down...."

)))NRA Member For Life(((
People Like This 
Old 12-20-2012, 02:20 PM   #68
Boom-Boom_OKeeffe

Liked 200 Times on 135 Posts
Likes Given: 432

CNN needs to can Piers Morgan. He's not even an American Citizen but he wants to use his position to talk over people and treat them like crap. What a Limey douche-bag tool......

Old 12-20-2012, 03:36 PM   #69
lklawson
HPF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Liked 2398 Times on 1590 Posts
Likes Given: 2711

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom-Boom_OKeeffe View Post
CNN needs to can Piers Morgan. He's not even an American Citizen but he wants to use his position to talk over people and treat them like crap. What a Limey douche-bag tool......
What's that have to do with anything? Most pro-gun folks I know, myself included, are all too happy to explain to Brits why their gun-control is stupid and an infringement upon Natural Rights. If we can criticize their laws when can't they criticize ours?

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
The Cheapskate's Guide to Gun Cleaning and Maintenance - "You shouldn't have to spend thousands of dollars on expensive gun cleaning and maintenance products. Find out how to save money with inexpensive alternatives that work just as well."

Old 12-20-2012, 04:48 PM   #70
ajole

Liked 4594 Times on 3213 Posts
Likes Given: 4118

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcrouse5 View Post
some things just dont add up whats the odds both dads .Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal.

http://newsworldwide.wordpress.com/2012/12/16/breaking-news-ct-school-shooter-killer-link-to-libor-scandal/
I generally hate conspiracy theories..but I am starting to believe.

He who smiles last....

......................thinks slowest.

Q

Not anything to do with me,...but SWAGA referred me to it...and it is pretty funny: The Ballad of Ajole
17 HP's and counting.

Quick Reply