You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of Hipointfirearmsforums.com    

Hipoint Firearms Forums > Archive > Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009) > Savage Model 64f .22 clip fed rifle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2008, 04:26 AM   #1
rrjenn

Default Savage Model 64f .22 clip fed rifle

I just picked up this 22 savage tonight. It's nothing special only cost me $95 but is in good working order. It's a black composite stock so I can bang it around and not worry about messing up a nice wood stock. It should be some fun putting a scope on it to see how far away I can hit stuff with it. Picture is from Savage Arms site but is the one I bought. I'd take a photo but circumstances prevent that at the moment. Came with a 10 round clip, and I looked around for a longer one but couldn't locate one. Anyone know where they sell longer clips like 20 or 30 round clips for this .22 Savage rifle? I would really like to get a few 30 round or more clips.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2008, 06:45 AM   #2
jcgoff
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

pm

If it weren't for physics and law enforcement I'd be unstopable

Old 02-15-2008, 01:54 PM   #3
Thadius15

Have the same gun but haven't had any luck finding extra capacity mags. Let me know if you do.

"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
George Orwell

Old 02-16-2008, 07:51 PM   #4
Jarhead1775

I bought the same one for the wife. It is really accurate and reliable. I bought extra 10 round mags for it at Walmart. Haven't come across any hi-caps for it maybe because of the keyhole design of the magazine. My bullet supplier is offloading extra mags for this too? He wants $8.00 piece.
Following is pics of the mags for sale.

Old 02-16-2008, 11:52 PM   #5
rrjenn

Quote:
I bought the same one for the wife. It is really accurate and reliable. I bought extra 10 round mags for it at Walmart. Haven't come across any hi-caps for it maybe because of the keyhole design of the magazine. My bullet supplier is offloading extra mags for this too? He wants $8.00 piece.
Following is pics of the mags for sale.
8 bucks is reasonable price. Will probably pick up a few mags for it when I get into Mesa next May. Got 2 C9's and a Savage 64f I have yet to even hold yet. Almost bought a 9mm Carbine with a scope and 6 mags for $250 but the ad was 5 days old when I got it and the guy said the first call bought it. http://www.oodle.com/ really let me down on that ad. They supposed to get those ads to me quicker than 5 days old. I wrote them a nasty email complaint.

Old 02-16-2008, 11:54 PM   #6
waltham41

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Its a good rifle, I gave mine to my step son as his first rifle.

Never have seen hi cap mags for one but they do have the 10 rd mags for sale at my local wally world

Please excuse my spelling, my spellchecker flunked English in school it seems.

Hi Point 4095
Hi Point 995
Hi Point C9

Various other weapons

Quick Reply