- Posts 5
Last Activity:02-19-2013 6:45 PM
Posted in thread: Another Michigander on 01-15-2013 at 02:48 AM
I'm from St. Johns. Good to see at least a few Michiganders around here.
Posted in thread: Paint jobs, mods and favorite carbine pics on 01-15-2013 at 02:44 AM
If my eyesight is right, that is also called the King Cobra knot or braid. It is actually very
simple to do if you have some cord, rope or paracord lying around and doing some research
online. It is a...
Posted in thread: How secure is a shotgun mag cap without the plastic end cap? on 08-17-2012 at 07:22 AM
I don't have your particular gun but I do have an 870. The plastic cup inside the tube really
isn't neccesary. I took the one out of my 870 before I bought my magazine tube extension. For
the same rea...
Posted in thread: My Favorite Ammo- Target & Defense on 08-17-2012 at 06:52 AM
The Federal Guard Dog round is the newest Line of self defense ammo. What it is, is a polymer
filled jacket that feeds like a FMJ round but Expands like a hollowpoint. I guess it's the best
of both wo...
Posted in thread: My dislike goes on on 03-23-2012 at 07:08 AM
What I don't get is why did he join this site just to piss and moan about these guns? I know he
CAN but to constantly go on and on about how bad they are for one post at a time and then never
Posted in thread: tool definitions on 03-19-2012 at 09:09 AM
I literaly laughed until I pee'd. Way too funny and way too true. must send to all my friends
- Hi-Point Scope - Worth It?
- Has anyone seen this type of belt?
- Has anyone ever made a gun cabinet? I want to make one out of 2x4s ever been done?
- How can I reuse glass pop bottles?
- Long bus ride tomorrow, any book ideas?
- Cheaper than dirt esta muy loco !!!!! A general pole.
- Will 1911 mags work for .40 sw?
- House Break In
- 995ts first time shooting
- Seller stats of the '2013 Ammo Shortage' and 2A check