1942 MN and 1851 navy colt both mint.

Discussion in 'Non Hi-Point Classifieds' started by robertgreen_86, Nov 3, 2007.

1. I have an original 1945 Ishvesk Arsenal MN with a perfect barrel, Bayonet,origanal sling, origanal cleaning kit Yes the oil bottles are still full and all the numbers match. I am located in michigan you can e-mail me at robertgreen_86@hotmail.com if interested. I am looking more to trade it then sell Also i have a 1851 navy colt up for grabs. I would really like to get a carbine out of the deal thanks -Bob

2. rimfirehunter

rimfirehunter Well-Known Member

Do you have pic's of the two guns to post here...

On the 1851...

Who was the pistol made by and what caliber. Also what are you asking for the pistol as an outright sell.

3. I can not post pics at this time due to my camra having a accedent while on the bass boat. (I will get a new one shortly i am kinda waiting for the holiday deals) And the pistol is of a 44 caliber and is made by traditions. I paid around $200 for the weapon and have about another $75 in gear that goes with it. I would take either a 9mm, 40sw, 45acp carbine or a 9mm or 380 pistol. I would be interested in all other weapons also. If you are local i would be more than willing to either meet you at your home or at mine for a few test shots if you would like.

4. Edited by PrimalSeal. All telephone number exchange should be done in Private Messages only. Thanks.