All the new spam?

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by elguapo, Nov 11, 2007.

1. elguapo

elguapo Guest

WTH is going on? New spam getting through?

2. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Spam always gets bad around the holidays, that's how it was on the old forum as well.

3. pills

pills Guest

might be good idea to modify the registration process. Put something in like first letter of High point. If you need more info lemme know and I will forward you to a site that does it...

4. GlockMan

GlockMan Well-Known Member

I'M doing the admin activations of account for the near future to help keep the spammer out over the holidays.

5. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Had 2 XX rated ones just today this is getting tiresome :evil:

6. Taurus357

Taurus357 Well-Known Member

how are they still getting by us with the admin approval?

7. GlockMan

GlockMan Well-Known Member

I don't have the time to do admin approval so the settings are back to user approval.

8. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Gman, I can do the admin approval, so I'll put the settings on admin approval and you just don't worry about it. I got it covered.

9. Strangerous

Strangerous Well-Known Member

Primal, I've sent you some PM's of spambots.... did you recieve them?

10. griff30

griff30 Well-Known Member

I won the MSN/Microsoft LOTTERY!
    I am getting my money sent to me by a Barrister Musfaast Al Monhonshu. They sent me a confirmation number and I gave them my account info, so sometime next week I'll be on easy street! So long blue collar world!

11. rrjenn

rrjenn Guest

Wow! Another winner, and I am so jealous. Have fun on easy street. lol What I want to know is who taught those monkeys to type?

12. rimfirehunter

rimfirehunter Well-Known Member

I have untold numbers of long lost relatives who are leaving me millions so long as I provide some Barrister So-In-So my bank account info, accept the Deposit and send him a % right away for handling the transaction. Yep, easy street here I come!!!!