Are these prices fair for a Hi-Point

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by 1knight, Oct 15, 2007.

1. 1knight

1knight Well-Known Member

Ok so I found a place that would order me a gun but I want to check if these prices are good. :?:

c9-139.00-155.00
    .45-169.00 215.00 with laser

2. Maverick

Maverick Guest

They seem about right... It really seems to depend on where you live. Some places are a little higher, some a little lower.

I think my local shop has the C9 for approx $109.00 and the .45 for approx $120-125. I got my .40 for $114 a while back...

3. 1knight

I live in Pennsylvania and this is the closest place to me that has Hi-Point the place I seen them on sale in the paper is 40mi away and I want to go there as a last resort

4. SamW

SamW Well-Known Member

Md
    I'm from Md. and there running approx $200 for the 995 and $225 for the 4095

You got some good prices there!

5. 1knight

Ok thanks guys well come friday I will put in my order for one but have to decide on the 9mm or .45 but most likely will be the 9mm. The Guy at the gun store said he doesnt keep them in stock but he would order me one but he never wants to see it come back to the store but from what everyone says I doubt it would

6. i paid 185 for my .45, but that was the only shop within 100 miles that had it. As for 9mm vs .45 i do not do alot of plinking , so ammo price is not an issue for me. I like the idea of a larger slower bullet, vs. a smaller faster bullet.

7. unscarred

unscarred Well-Known Member

I would check around. Sounds like his customer service isn't very good.

8. 8andsand

8andsand Well-Known Member

I paid $136 for my C9 so that price looks pretty good.

9. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Got my C9 for 109, and my 995 for 169.

They've gone up a little. The C9 is going for 119 now, and the 995 is 190.

10. Shooter87

Shooter87 Member

Well if you want your dealer to order it your kinda stuck with that price. But if you buy online and have them ship it to your dealer you can get a much better price than that. here are two links i know about cause I am doing the same thing right now.

http://www.impactguns.com/store/hipoint.html

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/21_268

well one is cheaper the other is around the same but those "lasers" are very cheap and don't always work I would just get the one without a laser.

Shooter87

11. mjd932

mjd932 Active Member

Did you check Sportsman's Supply near Butler? They have Hi-Point stuff.

12. 1knight

mjd932 sportsman supply is the ad that I seen in the green sheets that made we want to get a hi-point but there like 40mi according to mapquest from my house but I may just have to go there and get one

13. mjd932

mjd932 Active Member

I'd recommend you visit there. It's worthwhile since they usually have around 5+ pistols and a couple carbines as well. Not to mention all of the non hi-poi;]mjd932 sportsman supply is the ad that I seen in the green sheets that made we want to get a hi-point but there like 40mi according to mapquest from my house but I may just have to go there and get one[/quote]

I'd recommend you visit there. It's worthwhile since they usually have around 5+ pistols and a couple carbines as well. Not to mention all of the non hi-point goodies :)

14. 1knight

I was thinking about going there as a last resort but it may be the first place to go but I want to know how this thing works about ordering online. This will be my first gun so do I just go to a gun store and ask them if I can have a gun sent to them and have them fax over there FFL to whoever I order from :?:

15. freedom

freedom Well-Known Member

I'd say they were pretty good. The price for the C9 is better than what I paid. My price was about 160.00 for a C9. I know that is a bit hi for it but it is a hard gun to find even in this area, every one has them on back order and does not know when they will be in and I hate the idea of buying guns over the net.

If you can get them at that price I would go for it.

16. Stryker1

Stryker1 Well-Known Member

I would say that they are fair.

Good luck with your choices.

17. Price

I paid $135 for my .380 and $150 each for my .45 and 995, and the same store has the C9 for $134-ish.

18. Shooter87

Shooter87 Member

Yes you can get a copy of the dealer's FFL just by asking and then fax it to the site that you choose ( they will provide a fax number online) or maybe your dealer will fax it for you.

But you might be better off just going 40 miles and getting one at the other dealer

Shooter87

19. BD

BD Guest

20. You can generally get them cheaper on the online firearm auction sites, but then you have to pay shipping and FFL fees so you may not actually save any money.

It is worth looking at to see if you can save money that way.