Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Help' started by SteveD, Oct 15, 2007.

1. SteveD

SteveD Well-Known Member

Who is the avatar wizard? I was wanting one for a while now and with the new board it seems to be a ggod time for one. Please, to the gent who works the wonders please pm me. thanks

2. SteveD

SteveD Well-Known Member

WAY COOL BUD!!!!!! thanks a lot for your help!!

3. I love the Ghostbusters avatar! Good memories, time to let my kids enjoy the show.

Speaking of avatars, as well as signatures, the current settings are smaller than the previous board. Can this be adjusted or are we going to wait and see if the other place can be fired up again? Thanks!

4. MSCHU24

MSCHU24 Well-Known Member

I quickly tried finding a new avatar but can't find something small enough for the restrictions. How do some people have larger avatars than the limits?

"Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 80 pixels, the height no greater than 80 pixels, and the file size no more than 6 KB.

5. Mike_AZ

Mike_AZ U.S.S.

It can be bigger if you host your picture elsewhere, like Photobucket, you can link to it.

6. MSCHU24

MSCHU24 Well-Known Member

That was the next thing I was going to try....thanks.

7. steyraug223

steyraug223 Guest

i've been trying to link my photos over and it won't work for some reason. I'm using photobucket, is there a common error that i could be doing?

8. Newskate9

Newskate9 Well-Known Member

perhaps.

If you're doing avatar - make sure it's only about 120px wide. In photobucket, click on the "DirectLink" tab under the pic - this will copy it automatically.

Go to your profile - in the LAST box on the page, paste what you just copied. Hit submit. This should work!