Baby got her new dress

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by 1knight, Nov 24, 2007.

1. 1knight

1knight Well-Known Member

Hey guys I got my fobus holster for my c9 today. Came home and it was sitting on my bed so I grabbed my baby and put on her new clothes and she loves it here some pics sorry bout the crappy quality had to use my phone since my digicams batteries are dead and dont feel like going out and buying a 6.00 battery :lol: This thing is so comfortable Im gonna have to watch out before I leave the house since Im waiting on my ccw

[​IMG]

Can you tell im packing 8)
    [​IMG]

2. rimfirehunter

rimfirehunter Well-Known Member

1knight,

Post a link to the place you ordered from, along with how much it cost ya. I really like my Fobus Paddle holster for the Taurus, so may have to invest in one for the C9 as well.

rimfirehunter

3. 1knight

4. Evil Ernie

Evil Ernie Well-Known Member

Until you get your CCW, are you open carrying?

5. 1knight

Thought bout it ernie but I have lately seen and heard bad things bout open carry I posted on the topic in the free fire zone

6. hey 1 knight the car in your avatar is that a 240????? i cant tell .

7. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member

robertgreen_86

Remember Knight Rider? LOL.

That question is pricless robert, Thats Kit, the futuristic (1980's) Pontiac.

8. elguapo

elguapo Guest

KITT
    Knight Industries, Two Thousand

9. 1knight

Yes that is Kitt form Knight Rider sort of a fan and someday I will get one of these cars and put the red light in the front 8)