Best $30 I ever spent!

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by Ridge, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Ridge

Ridge Well-Known Member

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

View down the scope (before mounting)
    [​IMG]

2. 8andsand

8andsand Well-Known Member

cool i need to buy a reddot. Probably have to wait till after christmas though.

3. Nice, you can get the flip up caps at wal mart for about 14 bucks a scope.

Makes it look really cool and you dont have to mess around with keeping
    up with the factory end caps anymore. They are the #10 caps

4. Ridge

Ridge Well-Known Member

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for them next time Im out...hopefully I get this job at Gander Mountain next week, and if I do, then I'll be spending alot of time and cash there ;)

Firearms section, of course!

5. You can get a BSA green dot that is the same thing except for the color of the dot all over the net right now for about 19 bucks. Just google BSA green dot

6. gaowlpoop

gaowlpoop Guest

Well, that is nice, but for us ignorant folks, what is it and where did you get it?

7. Ridge

Ridge Well-Known Member

BSA Red Dot I got for $20 shipped on GunBroker, and a $10 Weaver Rail I picked up at the local Gander Mountain tonight.

Next step is ATI stock...

8. Loopster

Loopster Well-Known Member

9. Ari

Ari Guest

Try the leapers!
    It does both green and red

[​IMG]

10. Ridge

Ridge Well-Known Member

I swear you work for Leapers, you been advertising it since this forum got up and running, lol!

11. ARI, what is the price difference between a 30mm BSA red dot and a Leapers 30mm red dot? Just curious

12. Ari

Ari Guest

I have seen them from $25 on up... When I see what looks like a better idea then the norm I bring it up.... I have seen both the Leapers and the BSA IMHO the leapers is cleaner.

13. Ari

Ari Guest

No I work for Duracoat! :lol:

14. Is 25 bucks for the one that has red and green dots or is it a more expensive one?

To be honest, the bodies of the BSA and Leapers look like they were made in the same factory in China :shock:

15. Ari

Ari Guest

They look glass in the one I saw. Look at leapers sight

16. I have looked at a lot of different red dots on the internet, and they never say if they are glass or not.

It really surprised me when I bought that NcStar and it had plastic optics.

That is one reason I recommend the BSA is because I know the optics are glass

17. billybybose

billybybose Guest

Hey ridge good luck with the gander job.Now all ya gotta do is figure out how to share your employee discount with a coupla hundred people :lol: