Can the signature area be made larger.

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Help' started by freedom, Oct 20, 2007.

1. freedom

freedom Well-Known Member

Since the move to the new server I have had to crop my signature more than I care just to get some of the things I want on it.
    Can the Admin or Moderators adjust how large the allowed sapce is for everyone.

2. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

NAG, NAG, NAG, Like an old housewife :lol:

3. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

I stretched the sig line to 100x100 pixels and the max type sizes is 350 odd characters... If you guys need bigger let me know and I'll adjust accordingly.

4. freedom

Thanks Primal Ill give it a try.
    Gave it a try and it is still far to small. I am trying to carry over my signature from the old forum and add my post count from there and the sig area just will not allow even my old signature.
    It will need to be much larger than it is now for me to just get my old signature in. And that leaves no room for growth.

5. GlockMan

GlockMan Well-Known Member

The small "Sig" line helps keep the forum for what it was meant "Hi-Point/Firearm Information" not advertising personal or political agendas. Nothing personal but the "Sig" lines size wise got out of hand on the last site in will be limited here.

6. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

You guys heard GlockMan.... Sorry, but I tend to agree with him on this as well.

7. freedom

8. GlockMan

GlockMan Well-Known Member

Its nothing directed at any member, but we had some "Sig" lines with pictures that took half a page. Remember the Jerico picture in the Sig line that thing was Hugh and a lot of members complained.