Containers perfects for BOB's- Waterproof Plastic storage

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Oct - 2009)' started by panoz77, Oct 20, 2007.

1. panoz77

panoz77 Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These are watertight plastic lab grade containers. They fit 40 rounds of 9mm ammunition (so you have an idea on amount). They would probably fit 150+ rounds of .22. I am using one to store a fishing kit as well. They are about 4 inches long, the mouth is about 1 1/4 inches diameter and the container itself is just about 2 inches in diameter. They hold 125 ml or 4 fluid oz. Will store anything you want to keep dry in a BOB in a small lightweight, waterttight container.
    Asking $1.00 each - 125 ml plastic container

[​IMG]
    These are laboratory grade plastic test tubes made by Fisherbrand. They are watertight and will hold 50 ml of fluid. They are about 4 inches long and 1 1/8 inches in diameter.
    Asking $1.00 each - 50 ml test tubes

[​IMG]
    Large 30 ml (1 oz) syringe and small 10 ml (1/3 oz) syringe with 0.45 micron filters. The 0.45 micron filters will remove particulates and bacteria but not viruses. These filters are made to twist onto both size syringes. I am using these as emergency water filters. The water will come out with hand pressure at a fast drip. You can filter 1 oz in about a minute using hand pressure.
    Asking $4.00 for one large and one small with four filters

[​IMG]
    These are 12 ml vials that are watertight, they are about 3 1/2 inches long and 5/8 inches in diameter. They would make great pill or medication bottles.
    Asking four for $1.00

[​IMG]
    These are very small 5 ml droppers. They are sealed and sterile.
    Asking .25 each

PM or email me if you are interested in any item or combination of items. I have 100% feedback on ebay and positive feedback here.
    Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail next day after confirming purchase and receipt of funds. Under 1 lb will be $5.00, for orders over 1 lbs shipping will be calculated and rounded up to the next dollar. I will give a shipping estimate after an order is provided upon request.

2. what is the inside diameter of thsoe 12ml vials? Those would make great muzzleloader charge tubes if they're big enough.

3. panoz77

panoz77 Member

I am out of town until this weekend, I can measure and give you a number on Friday night or Saturday. If you want some, I may be able to ship next week but I am traveling again next week so I can't promise that but I'll try.

4. no rush, just let me know.