DPMS AR-15

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by jason865, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jason865

jason865 Guest

I am selling my DPMS Panther lite 16 AR-15. The rifle was purchased about 4 months ago, and has had roughly 500 rounds through it. It is an excellent shooter, and has had zero failures in the time I have owned it. The only reason for selling is to fund another AR-15 project. Inlcuded are a sling, two 30 round magazines, and cleaning kit. Here is the description from the DPMS website:

And a few pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Retail on this rifle is $725 according to the DPMS website, I am asking $675 shipped to your ffl. personal check, or money order are all acceptable forms of payment. if paying by money order or check the rifle will be held until payment clears my bank. Local pickup is also available in the Knoxville area for TN residents.

2. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Is there a time limit on when you have to sell it? I won't have the whole $675, this week, but I will soon. If you want to sell it outright I understand, but I'm really interested in that AR.

3. jason865

jason865 Guest

I dont really have a time limit in which I have to sell it Primal. I will be in and out of chat if you want to discuss it in more detail.

4. Taurus357

Taurus357 Well-Known Member

We all know the rules with paypal. Please do not advertise accepting paypal. Advise to edit your post.

5. jason865

jason865 Guest

Sold pending funds

6. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

That's a right purty looking machine! So was it Primal who bought it? That jerk is gonna have a functioning AR before me? Damn your primal! Oh well, upper is scheduled to arrive sometime in the next week and a half. I might beat you yet.

7. jason865

jason865 Guest

Lets just say the AR will be deployed to New Mexico soon :wink:

8. andrew241

andrew241 Member

Ohio
    Thats a nice one.

9. jason865

jason865 Guest

back up for sale, shoot me a pm if you are interested.

10. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Finance screwed up my check this month, so I am $400 + short a full paycheck, so now I have to pass on this great deal as that $400 was going to be my down payment. Sorry Jason, if nobody else snags up that awesome deal, I'll see what I can do.

Sorry again. :cry:

11. jason865

jason865 Guest

Hey man, it isnt any problem at all. I think it is a good deal, and hate that it didnt work out for you financially. I know you really want one.

12. Taurus357

Taurus357 Well-Known Member

Will see if I can guilt the wife into it, but don't think this one is gonna happen. It's a good price. Maybe if I could get my MC-58 Sold off....

13. Dreamthief

Dreamthief Senior Member Member

I would almost trade all my guns for one of those...lol

14. uncle jerky

uncle jerky Well-Known Member

Does that rifle have a "fixed" or "removable" carry handle?

15. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Lookin' like an A2 (fixed handle) to me there bro. Even so, it's still a great deal.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you Primal, I know you were stoked about it.

16. Ridge

Ridge Well-Known Member

Its a fixed. Removable carry handles have their bolts on the side facing the camera in those pics...

17. jason865

jason865 Guest

It is an A1 upper with a fixed carry handle.

18. Newskate9

Newskate9 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

dang........ no cash. Sweet rifle though!

19. jason865

jason865 Guest

I am going to list this over on AR15.com tomorrow.

However, before I do. I thought I would offer a deal to the people here on the HPF Forums first.

The parts for my new rifle are gonna cost me $640. If anyone from this forums wants it, I will sell this DPMS for that amount, with shipping included free to your FFL. This is for HI-point members, and to get it this cheap you must have joined the hi-point forums before the time that I posted this message.

$640 gets this rifle shipped to your ffl. I think anyone that looks will be hard pressed to find a better deal without building the rifle themselves.

20. Ridge

Ridge Well-Known Member

I'll talk to my buddy...hes interested in getting or building a better AR than what they send him into Fallujah with...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.