Failed Tromix Projects

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Taurus357, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Taurus357

Taurus357 Well-Known Member

Was checkin out Tromix website and found their "never made it" projects. The link to the page is

[​IMG]
    ^^muzzle Loader^^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tju1973

tju1973 Well-Known Member

They do nice work though---their waiting list is up till 2009!! :shock:

The .475 Tremor though would be bery nice--bery bery nice!!

I always needed a rifle to hunt dinosuars with...

:D

3. I would not say failed as much as I would say prototypes that never make it to the market.

The guy does beautiful work on his guns and I have honestly never heard anything bad said about him. And there are places like saiga-12.com where the members pull no punches on their opinions.

4. Taurus357

5. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

WTF are those things in the pics? Those are guns? Look like something off Star Wars.... Interesting stuff, call that gay dude from "future weapons" he'll get a kick out of that stuff. :p

6. Those are actual guns Primal, the guy spends most of his time in his shop either working on peoples guns or developing new ones. Those are ones that he made that because of price etc have not taken off.

I think the middle one is full auto and was avaliable to LEO's.

7. Taurus357

Very cool. Interesting way of piping the gas. Also can you imaging having a muzzle loaing assult rifle? wow...

8. Loopster

Loopster Well-Known Member

Weird! :wink: But everyone needs a hobby, I guess.

9. thekrnel

thekrnel Guest

i bet it takes a lot of skill to come up with something like those!

10. That is how those weapons like the square box with hundreds of barrels in it that can shoot a million rounds a minute are developed. Some guy comes up with an idea and follows his dreams.

The owner of tromix will not let anybody else work on the weapons that he produces to my knowledge, every one is done by him from start to finish, so that it is a work of art and he knows that it will be as dependable as something built by man can be.

Sorry to be so long winded, but although I cannot afford one of his weapons, I do admire them.

I also respect the fact that he took time out of his busy day to call me so I could buy a couple of relatively low priced items from him.

11. Loopster

Loopster Well-Known Member

12. I didnt think you were being critical loopster :)

13. Taurus357

Still want a muzzleloading AR...think it's cali legal?

14. Probably not because of the receiver LOL. I dunno, out there doesnt the mag have to be welded to the receiver or something?

15. 8andsand

8andsand Well-Known Member

I think farting is about to be outlawed in Cali so I don't think it would be legal :lol:

16. condition1

condition1 Member

assault??????

yes, a very slow, painstakingly planned assault.....

17. Taurus357

So it would be alot like a regular AR, just would shoot faster due to less jams?