Feel bad for anyone who may have ever POed z71silverado98

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Jones, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Jones

Jones Well-Known Member

because he's our newest Moderator! Gratz buddy!

2. Ari

Ari Guest

Oh ya welcome

3. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Yeah, and in keeping with traditions, we need to roast his sorry arse just like we did with Elguapo!!!

What the HELL is up with the monkey avatar dude? Monkey wrench yeah yeah I get it... However, if Curious George is your personal hero, you're in serious trouble!!!!

Curiosity killed the cat, remember?

4. Does the 'O' stand for 'On' or 'Off' in this context?

Welcome to your new responsibilities!

J/K or not?

5. Taurus357

Taurus357 Well-Known Member

Forget the strange avatar, what's with the name? Who's that obsessed with a truck to go to a firearms forum and use that as their handle?

6. Jones

Jones Well-Known Member

roast time!

uhh...i suck at these...Chevy sucks and you drive one apparently! :lol: :?

7. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Well-Known Member

What a jerk!
    GM hasnt even been gone for a day and Z71 weasels his way in!
    Boo!

Hey Z71, why don't you mail me your 'used' targets so I can re-use them, because I know you don't ever hit the bullseye! :p

8. Taurus357

LOL Good stuff good stuff.

9. Newskate9

Newskate9 Well-Known Member

pure curiosity..... what's the criteria for getting "promoted"

10. If this is like most blogs, you gotta be willing to accept responsibility and be ready to work for no material remuneration. :roll:

11. PrimalSeal

Yeah, what you said you, No shootin, no driving, don't know crap about guns anyway, piece of shat truck pushin', monkey loving sumbitch! I heared dat!

:shock: :shock: :D :lol: :wink: 8)

12. Jones

Jones Well-Known Member

apparently you have to be as dumb as a doorstop.

13. PrimalSeal

Usually, it's based on seniority, post count and participation on the forum. That's how I got in. Oh, also a good word from an active moderator usually helps.

Then the active moderators/admins vote on who they think will fill the gap the best.

14. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Nope just be able to locate lips to posterior in the dark :wink: :lol: Just kidding congrats

15. rimfirehunter

rimfirehunter Well-Known Member

Z...

Congrats! Now get out there and scan each and ever post at least 3x a day. Watch fer them infernal double posters and potty mouth folks who dont own a good Point!

:)

16. Taurus357

Hey this isnt a thankless job though. I got me a sweeeeeeet arse uplula mag loader for xmas. Looovin it.

17. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Well-Known Member

looks like ill have to order another gun to celebrate.

18. PrimalSeal

Hey, Z.... Had you been a Mod a few weeks ago, you MIGHT have gotten one of these SWEET UpLULA loaders for your trouble.... Sorry man.... *as he's clicking his UpLULA loader quietly to himself*