going crazy

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by leo 1287, Nov 1, 2007.

1. leo 1287

leo 1287 Guest

Just bought a few more weapons. Before I went to pick them up my wife asked me how many guns I already had and I did not know, had to count them. She is Buddhist and it is a big stretch for her to accept the need for guns, she wants to be protected.
    I think I need to join a 10 step guns program, I may have an addiction.
    Any way, I just bought a new (to me), another Mosin 91/30 to scope. Already have a 91/30 and an M44 that I will add Mojo sights to in the future.
    Also bought a Beretta model 84 and a CZ 52. Got talked into the Beretta over a CZ 82 and since I like to have a couple weapons in each caliber I may have to buy a Hi Point 380 one day.

Dwayne

2. andrew241

andrew241 Member

Ohio
    I have a problem myself. I have a kid on the way and need to stop ASAP though lol. Still trying to figure out how we are going to be able to stay afloat while she is off work after having the kid.

3. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Apply for a job in a gun shop... that way you can visit your "kids" everyday at work and then go home to the wife and kid.... Seems like a good enough idea to me.

4. Ari

Ari Guest

You can hardy make enough to eat there LOL...

5. Loopster

Loopster Well-Known Member

If you find a group, let me know. I need to join it myself... wait, isn't a group supposed to stop the addiction?! ...never mind then. :D 8)

6. Ari

Ari Guest

You don't need any help tell you hit the 50 gun mark...

Then again a guy does need to define is gun collecting. As there are far to many guns to be buying willy nilly!

7. Loopster

Loopster Well-Known Member

Yeah, but, they keep telling, "we're lonnnnnnnnnnely...." "We need company." Every time I go into the gun store all the guns look at me with those sad pupy dog eyes and and start poiting at me, and whispering to me....and....

oh....ahem...I mean, yes. No, I don't have a problem with guns. Not me. Nope. No sickness here.

:lol:

8. Ari

Ari Guest

Well it could be beanie babies doing this to you. :wink: Just be thank full it is not ferraris that could be really bad

9. leo 1287

leo 1287 Guest

Yeah, one argument is, how many guns can you shoot at one time? How many guns does one person need? People don't realize that there is no logic to passion.
    It is true you can only shoot at most 2 guns at a time, but each gun that I have purchased has been done with research prior and that each gun has a specific purpose (in my scheme of things.

Dwayne

10. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

I know the feeling. At one time i had 97 different guns. Ive cut back to around 20. That pretty much covers the bases and gives me some trading fodder.

SW

11. Ari

Ari Guest

What about cars? how many can you drive at once? You can always ask the old lady about shoes or hand bags!