Here's mine

Discussion in 'Gun Gallery' started by MarksmanOne, Oct 20, 2007.

1. I know that this collection is kind of boring compared to most of you, but I love the heck out of 'em. Freshly shot from the range :D :

[​IMG]

2. Loopster

Loopster Well-Known Member

Nothin' boring about that. The beauty of good fireamrs can always be appreciated.

3. Ari

Ari Guest

Great start!

4. Maverick

Maverick Guest

Love the Double Barrel Shotgun! What kind is that and how old???

There is just something special about an old style side-by-side shotgun. Pumps are nice, but the just don't have the soul of the old doubles.

5. Very nice. Pick up yourself a Mosin Nagant and anything in .22 caliber. For your next additions.

6. Newskate9

Newskate9 Well-Known Member

Very nice!

I really enjoy checking out pics of all the different guns folks have. Lots of history around here.

7. It's a 1923 LeFever (though I think Ithica bought them out by then) 16GA double barrel, breech load shotgun given to me by my grandfather when he passed. Just gotta love those heirloom firearms! We used to go small game hunting when I was young (pheasants, turkeys, etc.), but it's been a long time since I did that. It's still shoots, though, and will be passed along when I go.

8. andrew241

andrew241 Member

Ohio
    I am a sucker for a nice double barrel.

9. Don't mean to jack this post but if you like doubles I've got one in the FS section. +1 on the Mosin. Everyone ought to have one.

Nice SKS!!!

-'bridge

10. Huggy

Huggy Member

SEPA
    Nothing wrong with that collection at all!! I can't wait to get an SKS.