Hi Point Member Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by panoz77, Oct 20, 2007.

1. panoz77

panoz77 Member

For those of us who want to see who we are talking to, post your picture.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Didn't we do this already? Well, you're going to have to suffer through two more pictures of my ugly mug:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. lakota169

lakota169 Well-Known Member

With the '60's singing group "The Shangra-la's".

[​IMG]

With son and grandson

[​IMG]

4. Newskate9

Newskate9 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Me and the three sons, at the daughter's wedding shower. From left to right, Matt 16, me, Stephen, 22 and Nate, 17.

5. Loopster

Loopster Well-Known Member

Hmm. This thread or the Chick Pic thread. Do we really need a poll for that one?

Okay, you asked for it!
    [​IMG]

6. Ari

Ari Guest

Come on man Smile Say Cheese!!! :wink:

7. panoz77

panoz77 Member

MILF ALERT!

8. mjpatrick

mjpatrick Guest

me and my daughter Sophia, she is 2 yrs old also have a 11 year old son/ range partner (sometimes), at the sister in laws wedding reception. I dont have many pics of myself not very photogetic?
    [​IMG]

9. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Me in various stages of my life.

10. [​IMG]

Uh, I'm the bald one. I'm not smiling because I'm thinking of how much fun 4 teenage daughters will be. :lol:

11. Newskate9

Newskate9 Well-Known Member

man, you've got one nice looking family. Well done! I have four - only one girl though. Think of it this way........ Why, pleased to mean you young man, would you like to see my GUN COLLECTION???

:lol: :lol:

12. LOL cdbillups needs some male companionship. Very beautiful family.

Now on to Loopsters photo. Holy crap my computer monitor has never stared me down like that before.

13. rimfirehunter

rimfirehunter Well-Known Member

rimfirehunter and family

This is a family pic from Christmas 05, I chose it because I had a bit more hair on the ole noggin back then....LOL

[​IMG]

14. eqfan592

eqfan592 Well-Known Member

Here's a pic of me from my Red Cross days. It's one of the few where I don't think I look like a shmuck :)

[​IMG]

15. unclerob

unclerob Member

[​IMG]
    Photo is about a year old. Beard is gone now. I will try and get a current pic up soon.

16. billybybose

billybybose Guest

Dang unclerob what club do ya ride with :D

17. unclerob

unclerob Member

Paraphrasing Groucho ..

"Any club that would have me as a member, is not a club I would want to join!"

I no longer ride due to a spinal cord injury. I can now walk again, so life is still good!