I Need Your Prayers

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by SHOOTER Z, Oct 24, 2007.

1. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

I really need all the prayers I can get guys. I talked to my boss today and IF he can swing it he may be able to float me a loan to get a used car so I can go back to work. As it is now I'm sitting here on my butt. No car, No job, No money! This has been a real lousy week for me and i really hate just sitting around not doing anything. BOREING!! :)

2. Good luck shooterz, got my fingers crossed for ya.

3. eqfan592

eqfan592 Well-Known Member

I think that was way outa line man. Seriously.

Shooter, hope your boss is able to help you out there. I know how crappy it is to not be working. I was on disability for a few months this summer, and was miserable the entire time.

4. Newskate9

Newskate9 Well-Known Member

Count me in, Shooter z. We're pulling for you.

5. Edited by PrimalSeal... We don't need this in open forum.

6. Huggy

Huggy Member

SEPA
    dude, let it go crawler.
    You're not likely to get any support in this situation if you keep attacking another member over a misunderstanding. If there's a problem between the 2 of you, you guys need to sort it out, but this is not the place.

7. .45acp

.45acp Well-Known Member

Hope it works out Shooter, being out of work sucks.

8. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you took it that way I only ment it in jest I do apologize

9. One way or the other, that should settle things.

10. .45acp

.45acp Well-Known Member

11. eqfan592

eqfan592 Well-Known Member

Well, I don't know if I'd go THAT far.... :p :wink:

12. Chef Dennis

Chef Dennis Guest

Dang! I don't get in this forum as much as I should , so i am a bit late seeing this! I don't wish people luck ever because i totally believe that we make our own way. I will certainly keep you and yours in my prayers and if you get to the point where you need help, please feel free to contact me. I'll do what i can.

13. billybybose

billybybose Guest

:lol: @eqfan.Hang in there bro.Remember if the deer woulda killed ya you wouldnt have a chance to be broke or bored. :shock:

14. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Hang in there Shooter.

My mom used to tell me "Faith isn't faith until it's all you have left to hold on to."

Moral of the story: Don't give up, don't give in, and don't let go. Prayers are easy buddy, and you got 'em. :wink:

15. jason865

jason865 Guest

I think you have made it blatently obvious that you werent happy about his comment. You know what, nobody really cares. That is between you and him and doesnt effect the rest of us in any way. That is until you continually post crap about it. Send him a pm, find his phone number and call him, heck find his address and go see him, but please dont waste our time and forum space with your garbage. It really is pointless.

Shooter, good luck with it, I hope everything works out for you.

16. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Goodonya shooter! ;)

17. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member

Yea, I know your boredom. And I will give a word for you. Keep the chin up ol'e boy.