I'M HERE...

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by mrmerriweather, Oct 15, 2007.

1. I'M HERE... but I'M REALLY PI**ED OFF about the "situation"...
    ... (because we had a LOT of good "information" on the other website)! :x

2. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

It had to be done sooner or later. I wish it had been done sooner than later, but it's time to move forward. Hopefully some of that good stuff can be transferred over.

I'm sure the mods will move the stickies over at the very least... I'd volunteer, but I'm no mod.

Cheer up old friend, I think the move will be totally worth it.

3. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Better pi**ed off then pi**ed on ya know :wink: Glad to so ya m;]I'M HERE... but I'M REALLY PI**ED OFF about the "situation"...
    ... (because we had a LOT of good "information" on the other website)! :x[/quote]

Better pi**ed off then pi**ed on ya know :wink: Glad to so ya made over heya

4. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Welcome back Mr M.

5. freedom

freedom Well-Known Member

Would have been nice if they could have backed up all the info from the other sight and created a archive in this forum that people could go to for info.

6. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Mr Merriweather, I am sincerely apologetic to you specifically, as well as the rest of the forum. I didn't know what was going on until after it all went down.

Mr. M, as one of the hardest working members of the forum, you have every right to be angry. At this point, it's not doing anyone any good. We start from scratch, but we own the domain to this site we're on now and can do whatever we want to with it.

7. Maverick

Maverick Guest

I'm sure Mr.M will supply us with all sorts of good info and links as before... This place will feel like home in no time...

8. billybybose

billybybose Guest

So long as we have Mr. moogle everything will be all right :D

9. Loopster

Loopster Well-Known Member

Great to see you Mr. M.!

10. Ari

Ari Guest

Glad to see you made the warp jump!

11. Huggy

Huggy Member

SEPA
    We have Moogle search! All is not lost!! :D

12. "Maverick" stated:

"I'm sure Mr.M will supply us with all sorts of good info and links as before... "

"billybybose" stated: "So long as we have Mr. moogle everything will be all right :D "

"Huggy" stated: "We have Moogle search! All is not lost!! :D "

I sincerely appreciate the "compliments"...
    ... because they make it really difficult to tell you all:

I WON'T BE HERE (ON THE HPFF) AFTER DECEMBER 1ST ! :(

I got the "news" on Saturday (October 13th)...
    ... but I couldn't post it because the forum disappeared ! :x

A good portion of my ANGER stems from the fact that I won't be here...
    ... (when the HPFF needs all the "help" it can get from EACH/EVERY one of us)! :!:

I feel like I'm "deserting" the HPFF (when it really needs me the most)...
    ... and I hope you can "forgive" me (since this is the SECOND time I've done this)! :oops:

13. neothespian

neothespian Well-Known Member

Uh....why won't you be able to be on here??

14. Wow MrMerriweather, that is a real bummer.

Are you sure there isnt anything we can do or say to change your mind? The forum will not be the same without you :shock:

15. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Neo, if Mr M told you what he does for a living, he'd have to kill you.... literally.

Good luck and Godspeed Mr M. You'll always have a place here among us heatherns.... :wink:

16. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Mr M: bummer man, total bummer.

Keep your wits about you, remember Murphy is always tracking ya, and be safe.

17. MrMerriweather, if you get a chance to get back this way, re register under MrSpock and really mess everyones head up LOL

18. eqfan592

eqfan592 Well-Known Member

I didn't know you too long or well Mr. M, but still sad to see you go. You're kinda like the unofficial mascot of the forum, but more than that too. :)

Good luck in whatever it is you have to do, and I hope we'll see you back here again!

19. Thanxs for all your contributions and watch your six.

20. billybybose

billybybose Guest

SHITE!!!I dont know what to say.Ive been staring at my screen not sure which of all the thoughts racing around my head I should post.I guess first off dont feel bad.from what primal said you got bigger fish to fry.Second youll be around till dec 1 so thats good.Third you said this is second time leaving.You came back after the first time so Im taking that as youll be back.Not only did you teach(education thru links :lol: )but I was getting a hint of a subtle wit.im gonna miss you Mr.Moogle.like Primal Seal said Godspeed and stay safe.