kel tek P-3AT with Armalaser sights

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by Don Perry, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Don Perry

Don Perry Well-Known Member

Recently bought an armalaser for my Kel tec P-3AT and man is that neat or what :D ! I can hold about a 2" group at 25 yards. The only down side is that the way the housing is made, it gouges my trigger finger when I shoot the thing :x . Went to the range the other day and after 20 rounds or so my nuckle was bleeding!
    :idea: Tonight I got out the dremmel tool and took the corners of the part where it pummels my finger. Maybe that will help. :D

2. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Yeah, I hope so! Bleeding knuckles when you're shooting isn't good... kinda retracts from the whole range experience....

3. Don Perry

Went to the range yesterday just to fire a few and see how the mod to the armalaser housing helped. I could still feel the housing hit my knuckle, but it didn't break the skin. It's better, but with qualifications.. I think I can live with it. This morning it's not sore , so I'll have to say sucess!

4. SAMPO

SAMPO Well-Known Member

Pics please!!! :D Is it the laser that makes the gun look sqaure when attached? Not sure if that makes sense. :?

5. Don Perry

Man! I sure wish I was better at this computer B/S. The img site in the previouse post is a Armalaser company photo. I don't have any pics of my P-3AT, but mine is matt black( all the color of the laser housing).