laser sights, anyone?

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by lukes, Oct 16, 2007.

1. is there a universal adapter that can allow you to add a laser or sight, i know this has been posted before but im new and i love my c9 , i will post pics later but am having trouble sighting my problem solver hahah just kidding , anyone let me know greatly appreciated

2. Maverick

Maverick Guest

Unfortunately if you have the C9, your pretty much out of luck as it does not have an accessory rail.

You can get one of those universal lasers that mount to the trigger guard.
    [​IMG]
    But they bump out of zero really easy (if not get knocked off/broke altogether).

3. andrew241

andrew241 Member

Ohio
    nto sure if it would work on the c9 with the compensator or not.

4. Maverick

Maverick Guest

Re: laser sights,

That would require a Hi-Point with a rail like the C9-Comp, .40 and .45 pistols. That is a much nicer mount/laser than normally comes with the ;]have you seen or heard of this, i wonder if it would work for the c9
    http://www.laserlyte.com/gun_sight_accessories/hi-point/index.html[/quote]

That would require a Hi-Point with a rail like the C9-Comp, .40 and .45 pistols. That is a much nicer mount/laser than normally comes with the HP pistols...

5. would be nice

thanks for all your input, by the way whats the easiest way to site the c9

6. 40CalGat

40CalGat Guest

This is a laserlyte mounting bracket that I got from Gander Mountain for $15. It's not on there anymore because I cross-threaded it. Gotta be careful with aluminum. I also have a Hi-Point brand mounting bracket, but it's too big for my laser.[​IMG]

7. mikefed45acp

mikefed45acp Guest

ha all i gotta say laserlyte sux! seriously...i had the laser with the bracket...first they only sent me the bracket then i had to wait a couple more days to finally get the laser so i put it on and go to the range and the damn laser keeps turning on and off on me, and when it turns off and you slide the switch on and off sometimes it wants to go on sometimes it doesnt to make a long story short i sent the chinsy piece back to them and got a refund...maybe it was defective but be warned ppl....just tellin ya my experience with laserlyte...it was horrible

8. If you are a good enough shot do you really need a laser?

9. Maverick

Maverick Guest

Lasers are good in low light and/or defensive situations when you cant see, or take the time to align the sights. Plus they have a coolness factor about them.