Mech Tech CCU?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by eqfan592, Oct 22, 2007.

1. eqfan592

eqfan592 Well-Known Member

2. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

mech techs are fine units but why spend 300 bucks for a conversion kit when you can spend 225 and have a whole new hi point carbine?

SW

3. andrew241

andrew241 Member

Ohio
    I like the idea of them but never seen on in person. I would say go for the full carbine and get a hipoint.

4. Ive ben thinking of one of them my self, and since I already have a high point 9mm carbine, my reasoning is I want a 45ACP carbine. Like most of my other guns, I have no real reason other than I want one.

5. 45Man

45Man Member

I have one in .45ACP-Glock21. I like it!
    [​IMG]

6. rimfirehunter

rimfirehunter Well-Known Member

Have seen the carbine conversions for the 1911's and the Glock, but dont know anyone locally who has one and have never personally shot one. Would be something to check into if you want a cabine and pistol using the same ammo and mags, especially if you already own two of the same pistol.

rimfirehunter

7. eqfan592

Just got word from one of the guys over at Mech Tech that they are currently working on a CCU for the XD's now as well. Thought I would put that out there as I know there are a LOT of XD fans out there :)

8. GlockMan

GlockMan Well-Known Member

I'M getting the Glock Large frame 9mm version as a Christmas gift from the wife.

9. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Lucky Dog, I wish my wife would buy me guns for Christmas..... :cry:

10. eqfan592

Be sure to let us know how it works out for you! I hear a lot of good things about them, but I trust the folks on this board the most :)

11. Ari

Ari Guest

45man show us some targets tell us more :lol: