Mine sorry I just had to do it.

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by nicadflyer, Nov 10, 2007.

1. nicadflyer

nicadflyer Well-Known Member

I was going throught some old computer discs and found this. nuf said.
    :D :D

[​IMG]

2. neothespian

neothespian Well-Known Member

It's the RIAA's new disclaimers against ripping tracks from CD's you've legally bought. I hear there's alot of buzz about it :lol:

3. elguapo

elguapo Guest

I am not worried about the warnings, but the intent of these hacks, to put a lifespan on anything music/videowise....THATs highway robbery!!!

4. .45acp

.45acp Well-Known Member

I won't purchase music on a CD.
    I won't pay money for a CD with one or two good tracks.

Wal-Mart.com - I purchase my music and download it there and I get a CD full of just the songs I like for less than the cost of an average CD.
    It's all legit and there are no monthly fees like some other services, just pay per song and burn your own

5. LOL, that picture is awesome. I wonder if its a joke or if they were serious about the warning.

6. Huggy

Huggy Member

SEPA
    Probably wouldn't print the warning unless some window licker had actually tried it :shock:
    A similar warning should be required for all absolutely horrible "music" that the discs should never be placed near a cd player :wink:

7. Space

Space Well-Known Member

NH
    So what happened when you installed it in your power saw?

No, don't do that.

Mythbusters did a show on high speed CD rom drives. They spun some CDs at 30k rpm to see if they would blow up. Schrapnel was pretty scary looking.