movin to AZ next week

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by shaner, Oct 21, 2007.

1. hey all you az shooters, iam movin your way next week, ill be movin to tucson az , start new job the 5th of nov , anyone close to there? if so let me know ,you can help me find the good spots for buyin guns and to shoot!!! thanks!! :!:

2. andrew241

andrew241 Member

Ohio
    Shaner, you got any toys you want to sell before you go lol.

3. azhipoint

azhipoint Well-Known Member

WOW you picked a good time of year to move it's about 7:00am and 59f out side. should warm up to a brisk 85ish :D today.
    I am in Yuma.
    Have safe trip and welcom to the southwest

4. billybybose

billybybose Guest

Hey future homie.got your pm and wrote back.I usually get weekends off so let me know whats what.My fave indoor range got bought and I aint been to the new one yet.We can tour the gun shops or whatever just let me know.I hate moving.Ill be moving myself further south next year but we'll have plenty of time to get you squared away.Also El Guapo up in Pheonix was talkin about an all az shooters shoot but I imagine getting every bodys shedule together will be a cluster ****.

5. billybybose

billybybose Guest

P.S.Drew doesnt need any more toys.He'll be to busy heating formula and changing diapers and besides winters coming to Ohio.Dont buckeyes(ex-buckeye here)have to stay indoors 4or5 months of the year :lol: .

6. andrew241

andrew241 Member

Ohio
    not me lol, the cold wont keep me fenced in.

7. billybybose

billybybose Guest

Yeah thats true.Buckeyes are a hearty breed.brrrrrr.We need a shivering smiley :lol:

8. neothespian

neothespian Well-Known Member

Sweet!!! Another Arizona guy! Granted I'm all the way up north in Flagstaff at the moment but not above taking a mini road trip for some good shooting

9. andrew241

andrew241 Member

Ohio
    Dang I guess I have to move to AZ to find someone to shoot with lol.

10. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Welcome shaner!
    Get enough Tucson and Phx area guys, we might have to go meet at Casa Grande and shoot. I hear of a range out there, but personally never have been there.

11. billybybose

billybybose Guest

We'll have to walk into the range in twos and threes or they will think we're a militia :lol:

12. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

You guys are making me jealous! :oops:

13. andrew241

andrew241 Member

Ohio
    me too, I have to pry my grandpa or dad out to go shooting lol