My 10/22

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by MSCHU24, Oct 16, 2007.

1. MSCHU24

MSCHU24 Well-Known Member

Here is my 10/22 after I've done some work to it.
    [​IMG]

2. Maverick

Maverick Guest

Holy Smokes Batman! :shock: That furniture looks really really good. Nice Job!

3. MSCHU24

It is nicer than the picture shows too. I had a hard time getting enough light on it last night...and the flash made it look red. Maybe if it is nice out today I will get a better pic of it.

It has been a fun little gun so far. Every mod I do makes it seem like an entirely new gun....and there is still so much I plan on;]Holy Smokes Batman! :shock: That furniture looks really really good. Nice Job![/quote]

It is nicer than the picture shows too. I had a hard time getting enough light on it last night...and the flash made it look red. Maybe if it is nice out today I will get a better pic of it.

It has been a fun little gun so far. Every mod I do makes it seem like an entirely new gun....and there is still so much I plan on doing to it.

4. 8andsand

8andsand Well-Known Member

Nice looking gun. What stock and barrel is that? Any other mods done to it?

5. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Looks like a full bull barrel to me.... Nice rifle.

6. tju1973

tju1973 Well-Known Member

Hey bro--- Nice wood!...

...wait--- that didn't sound right....

:roll:

Nah really though, nice furniture--- Always good to see one done up in a way that it isn't a Krinker clone or some other bubba';]Here is my 10/22 after I've done some work to it.
    [​IMG][/quote]

Hey bro--- Nice wood!...

...wait--- that didn't sound right....

:roll:

Nah really though, nice furniture--- Always good to see one done up in a way that it isn't a Krinker clone or some other bubba'd way.

:D

7. MSCHU24

It is a Boyd's Blaster stock (in pepper) and a 18" Green Mountain bull barrel. It also has a Weapon Kraft bolt buffer. Everything else is stock...but modded. I have polished the hammer, took out the trigger return spring and replaced with a bobby pin and have gotten the trigger down to just over 1 pound. It had quite a bit of creep so I did the J.B. Weld trick where you put a drop on the sear. Almost all the creep is gone now. I am sooo glad I bought this gun. I have had many fun hours modding and trying new things. And still alot that I want;]Nice looking gun. What stock and barrel is that? Any other mods done to it?[/quote]

It is a Boyd's Blaster stock (in pepper) and a 18" Green Mountain bull barrel. It also has a Weapon Kraft bolt buffer. Everything else is stock...but modded. I have polished the hammer, took out the trigger return spring and replaced with a bobby pin and have gotten the trigger down to just over 1 pound. It had quite a bit of creep so I did the J.B. Weld trick where you put a drop on the sear. Almost all the creep is gone now. I am sooo glad I bought this gun. I have had many fun hours modding and trying new things. And still alot that I want to do. :lol:

8. I wish mine looked that good I have to old 10/22 with wood stock and blue barrel.

9. mjd932

mjd932 Active Member

Very nice looking.

10. MSCHU24

I forgot to add that it is pretty accurate too. I can get 10 rounds to fit under a penny at 50 yards with the right ammo.

11. Newskate9

Newskate9 Well-Known Member

HOLY MOLY!!!!! That's a nice piece ya got there. VERY NICE!!