My 2nd .40 cal handgun

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by spyderdude, Oct 26, 2007.

1. spyderdude

spyderdude Guest

I remember my first handgun ever was the Hi-Point .40 caliber pistol. While it was pretty heavy, it functioned flawlessly through the 100 rounds I put through it, before selling it. After that I really never looked into getting another 40 caliber handgun, until recently. This time around, I chose the Glock 23 to keep my Glock 19 company. I figure if I got the 23, I could use the same holsters I have for the 19, and wouldn't have to worry about buying new ones. I went from hating Glocks to owning two of them. I have a feeling it's not going to stop there.

[​IMG]

G23 and G19 together!

2. SAMPO

SAMPO Well-Known Member

3. billybybose

billybybose Guest

Good going my g-19 brother.I had the 22and27 but sold em in a crunch.Now i'm rockin the 19 and hope to snag a 23 maybe next year.Oh and welcome to the forum.

4. Doesn't the unsupported chamber of the .40 bother you? I have read a lot of bad news about them things. But in their favor as long as quality ammunition is shot there doesn't seem to be a problem. only questionable rounds.

5. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

999 times out of 1000 the .40 KB problem is overloaded ammo. Ive had about 3 different .40s over the years with no KBs. IIRC they were a glock, a HP and a S&W i think. I quit the .40 beacuse the recoil didnt agree with me.

SW

6. billybybose

billybybose Guest

I never had a prob with my .40s.