My First Range Experience

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by thecheat, Oct 15, 2007.

1. thecheat

thecheat Guest

Well I bought a Hi Point C-9 over the summer because I was going away for college and wanted protection for me and my girlfriend. To be honest I bought the Hi Point simply because it was cheap and available from a friend. After I bought it I started reading reviews online and thought wow, this may actually be a decent gun.

This last saturday my dad had just bought another gun (he is a previous owner but many, many years ago he sold all of his firearms). It was a used Llama .32 that he bought from the store we shot at (they have a range in their building).

We go in load up and start shooting. I'm using some EXTREMELY cheap 9mm ammo I found at a local gun store, hoping that it will fire alright, even if it doesn't, I can deal with a few jams this time, I just couldn't pass up the deal on these rounds :) It turns out that my gun NEVER ONCE jammed and I shot through 100 rounds. His on the other hand jammed AT LEAST once every magazine. The envy, that I saw was hilarious. I tried to get him to buy the Hi Point C-9 but he ended up buying his .32 while I wasn't there. Boy was I proud of my Hi-Point that day :D

Just my little testimonial :wink:

2. Newskate9

Newskate9 Well-Known Member

hey great for you! Many of us have had very similar and very fun experiences. Thanks for sharing. Maybe you could offer to buy dad one for his birthday? :lol:

3. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

It feels good doesn't it?

4. billybybose

billybybose Guest

Keep trying and you will convert him.Hipoints=take alicking and keep on ticking