My humble collection

Discussion in 'Gun Gallery' started by bamaboy06, Oct 31, 2007.

1. bamaboy06

bamaboy06 Well-Known Member

Thought i would post some pics of my modest collection.Really,i just wanted to get my guns out and play with them.There are a few strays that didn't make the family photo.A couple are broke down being cleaned and modified and a couple are loaned out.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nice collection. Make sure to show us the ones that are loaned out too :)

3. Maverick

Maverick Guest

Thats a nice collection. I love the leaver action rifle. I'm a sucker for old west style firearms. You have really dressed up your 995 nicely too! What all did you put on that thing?

4. Space

Space Well-Known Member

NH
    Not sure how you call that a "humble collection".

Looks pretty sweet to me. :p

5. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member

And it is ok to show the broke or project ones also. 8)

6. Carpe_Jugulum

Carpe_Jugulum Well-Known Member

Where did you get that sleeve for the Nagant?

7. Taurus357

Taurus357 Well-Known Member

Looks to me like the sleeve usually available at walmart. Comes in shotgun and rifle generic sizes. Have one on my 243 and it works rather well.

8. eqfan592

eqfan592 Well-Known Member

Nice set up there man :) Puts mine to shame!

9. bamaboy06

bamaboy06 Well-Known Member

Taurus357, you hit the nail on the head.The sleeve is a Wally World special.Those things will fit just about any rifle or shotgun with a little modification.Maverick,what i have on the 995 is just your standard ATI stock compliments of Benny and Milsurpstuff.com.I also got the accessory rails from Benny so i could add the laser sight with pressure pad and tactical flashlight(cheapo-$15).I picked up the barrel shroud from Ebay-$35 and a NCStar P4 mini scope from CDNN.The bipod is a Leapers-$20 from Cheaperthandirt.Once i got the scope and laser dialed in it went from a plinker to a badarse tack driver.It just looks meaner now with all of the add-ons.

10. Taurus357

Taurus357 Well-Known Member

Can't tell which shroud that is, but if it's the same one I have then you got a deal on it for 35.

11. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

From what it looks like to me, it looks just like the one you have Taurus.... How much did you pay?