My Plinker

Discussion in 'Gun Gallery' started by mjd932, Oct 15, 2007.

1. mjd932

mjd932 Active Member

I love this thing...
    Browning Buckmark
    [​IMG]

2. andrew2411

andrew2411 Guest

Looks like a fun little pistola

3. gaowlpoop

gaowlpoop Guest

I shot one of those a few times. It is one sweet shooting weapon. I hate the way the sight-mount/top-strap/whatever-you-call-it goes over the slide. It makes it very hard to cock without pinching your fingers.

4. BEs-C9

BEs-C9 Guest

i use an S&W 22A...i love that gun.

5. How is it to break down and clean the buckmark.
    I have the S&W 22a and an older k22 pistol and have been wanting another to play with.
    I have been thinking of the buckmark or the baretta neo.
    Just haven't gotten off the wallet yet.

6. Ari

Ari Guest

My best friend has a buckmark with a reflex sight on it and it shoots so good

7. bamaboy06

bamaboy06 Well-Known Member

Nice little pistol.I can't make up my mind whether to get one of those or the S&W22a.I like the way the S&W feels in my hands but i have always wanted one of the Browning Buckmark's.

8. mjd932

mjd932 Active Member

Break down isn't bad. You have to remove the top piece which the rear sight is mounted to and then just pull out a couple pieces. I haven't removed the barrel yet (no need to) but you can access the screw from the front of the trigger guard. I re;]How is it to break down and clean the buckmark.
    I have the S&W 22a and an older k22 pistol and have been wanting another to play with.
    I have been thinking of the buckmark or the baretta neo.
    Just haven't gotten off the wallet yet.[/quote]

Break down isn't bad. You have to remove the top piece which the rear sight is mounted to and then just pull out a couple pieces. I haven't removed the barrel yet (no need to) but you can access the screw from the front of the trigger guard. I really like it.

9. mjd932

mjd932 Active Member

I haven't heard the best about the 22A. They are cheap though, you can usually pick them up for around $200 new. Mine was only $50 more so you c;]Nice little pistol.I can't make up my mind whether to get one of those or the S&W22a.I like the way the S&W feels in my hands but i have always wanted one of the Browning Buckmark's.[/quote]

I haven't heard the best about the 22A. They are cheap though, you can usually pick them up for around $200 new. Mine was only $50 more so you can't beat it.

10. 8andsand

8andsand Well-Known Member

Man I need to get a .22 pistol. Nice looking gun