My user Name was hi-jacked......GunsRFun now is GunsRFun1

Discussion in 'Welcome Aboard' started by GunsRFun, Oct 15, 2007.

1. GunsRFun

GunsRFun Guest

To all those that were on the old board: My previous user name was hi-jacked.....GunsRFun is now GunsRFun1.

GunsRFun1 is in no way affiliated with GunsRFun or his/her interest in unoriginal user names or hi-jacking practices

Cheers.

GunsRFun1 "The OG GunsRFun"
    When you want GunsRFun ask for the original.."GunsRFun1"

2. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

The person that took your screen name will be asked to choose a different one. Original Hi-Point Firearms Forum Members have the right to claim their old user names when switching from the old forum to the new one.

I have already modified your account to reflect your original username.

3. GunsRFun

GunsRFun Guest

Primal Seal You are the Man!!!!!!

GunsRFun is BACK....free at last.....free at last

OK I'll stop now

Cheers to all

4. PrimalSeal

Glad you're happy bro!

5. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Yeah, whoever jacked his user name, that was a really lame thing to do.

6. elguapo

elguapo Guest

+1

7. Huggy

Huggy Member

SEPA
    I remember 2 different members with that name, just with spaces, or all lower case or something... one with the Desert Eagle avatar, and I think the other avatar was a little kid...

8. GunsRfun.

GunsRfun. Guest

i have used the name GunsRfun for years on other gun borads. i regstered/logged in like i always would GunsRfun, didnt think i was jacking anyones name. ill be GunsRfun. i dont care...

9. PrimalSeal

With Jones' permission, I deleted the other user's account and sent him an e-mail to the effect that established users of HPFF will be able to retain their old usernames if they so choose. So, if anyone has a similar problem, please let me know and I'll take care of it on a case by case basis.

10. andrew241

andrew241 Member

Ohio
    excellent, nice to have the ability to have your old name