need sticky on how to post photos again

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Help' started by septimius, Oct 20, 2007.

1. septimius

septimius Guest

instructions? i forgot lol actually didnt bookmark and forgot where my pics went lol

2. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

I'll work on that later... It's late and I'm tired. I'll get it up tomorrow for sure.

3. septimius

septimius Guest

thx.. which btw... can someone post a link er wait... photobucket??!! man i hope so... amnesia can be a bad thing

4. Newskate9

Newskate9 Well-Known Member

Hey Primal - want to share the load? I'd be happy to take this on as a project and make it clearer than my last instructions. :lol:

Let me know.

5. Ari

Ari Guest

I worked on it some lastnight... But what I was wanting to do did not come out clean... I was wanting to make a step by step video and post it on Youtube and link here... But if you would like to play with it have at it

6. Newskate9

Newskate9 Well-Known Member

cool, i'll give it a shot

7. PrimalSeal

As the question has been frequently asked, this sticky is being produced so that our members can access this information quickly and easily. I will be posting this topic in all Forums so that it will be readily available.

First thing, you have to host your pictures on a hosting site. I use www.photobucket.com as it's free and there is no limit to the number of pictures or size requirements for the pics themselves. You have to create your account first which is quick and easy, only takes a few minutes. Once you have your account, all you do is browse for photos and upload to the site. Once that is done, underneath each photo is 4 links. The one that you want to click on is the IMG code. Just click on it once and it will automatically copy the link. All you do from there is paste the code into your post and submit. The picture here shows the link that I am speaking of, the one with the black square around it. Hope this helps....

[​IMG]

8. PrimalSeal

If this will continue to suffice, I will go ahead and post the stickies.

9. PrimalSeal

Announcements are up in all forums except for Registration forum on how to post pics.... Sorry it took so long guys, it took forever in a day to find that thread cached on Google.....

It makes me wonder how Mr Moogle made it look so damn easy....