New 12Gauge Automotive Tool

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by z71silverado98, Nov 13, 2007.

1. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Well-Known Member

2. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

What a friggin' retard!!! LOL! That's so stupid it's funny.

3. wow the intelagence of some people astounds me..................................................so thats what the extra drawer in my tool chest is for.......... :D

4. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Well-Known Member

Ive thrown tools down the street after skinning my knuckles or ripping off a nail but the 12ga has to be the ultimate "F@#* It!""

by the article it seems as if he spent 2weeks working on the lugs, ever heard of penetrating oil? or a torch? or a breaker bar?

Thats what you get for shooting soft lead at grade 8 metal. The moron should have used a breaching round, that'll chew off a lug LMAO

5. andrew241

andrew241 Member

Ohio
    what a bonehead lol

6. Bushman98

Bushman98 Well-Known Member

I guess the lug nut was metric. :roll:

7. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Probably communist too! :lol:

8. Decoligny

Decoligny Member

If you do decide to finally resort to the 12 guage, you should probably tow the vehicle out into the boonies and have at with slugs from a distance. Make a day of it, invite all your friends to bring along thier shotguns/AKs/995s/etc and leave the vehicle reminiscent of Bonnie and Clyde's last ride.

9. Taurus357

Taurus357 Well-Known Member

WOW... is that really the best option he could think of.

10. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

I dunno... was a period at the end of a question the best option you could think of? :p

The Grammar Phantom strikes again! Muah hahaha!

11. There are some people that should not be allowed to own a firearm :shock:

12. PrimalSeal

And it's that kind of thinking that keeps the liberals awake at night scheming to take away ALL guns, not just the ones that deserve to own one.

13. still, I would not feel comfortable with that guy living next door to me. I would feel the need to invest in bullet proof windows and walls :shock:

14. PrimalSeal

On that I agree with you 100%.

15. If he got mad and shot the car up I could almost understand that. But to try and shoot the lug nut off? This guy doesnt need to be driving either LOL

16. Ari

Ari Guest

This made Paul Harvey today LOL

17. bud

bud Member

Or a vehicle!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

" and he wasn't intoxicated,"

that's the scary part

19. elguapo

elguapo Guest

What a retard.

I too have flung tools, beat sheetmetal, kicked objects out of frustration...but never took firearms against a car...