new carbine

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by Krippp, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

just picked up my new 995 today bought it with the bsa reddot already attached nib for 229.00 and that included free range time and box of ammo...... luv my new dealer

2. Nice! I think you will like it as much as I do mine.
    Aries

3. Stryker1

Stryker1 Well-Known Member

Congrats on the 995!!! they are fun guns to shoot you will have a blast for sure!

4. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

took the wife to the range with me the day after buying the 995 and i shot it twice, turned it over to her and the rest is history, now i have to shop for myself a new gun. she loves the 995 and will not part with it

5. Stryker1

Stryker1 Well-Known Member

Go for the 4095!!!!!!! and a 995 for you too. I mean it only fair lol

6. Maverick

Maverick Guest

The 995 is the only firearm my wife and daughter will shoot. Slap an ATI stock, bi-pod and butt pad on their from Benny and she will really love it.

My wife and daughter loves shooting sitting at the bench with the bi-pod out. They can wallow out the bullseye at 25yards all day.

7. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Congrats on the new carbine!

8. Newskate9

Newskate9 Well-Known Member

Congrats to you..... but.......

[​IMG]

[ all in jest of course! ]

9. Maverick

Maverick Guest

+1 on what Newskate9 said, except I'm not joking. :wink:

Wheres the pics?

10. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

pics up later today with my wife holding it of course since i can't pry her hands off of it...... guess i'll be buying the 4095 for me next weekend and i hope she let's me keep that one. but it is kinda cool to have a wife that begs to spend money on guns and range time.

11. Windflier

Windflier Well-Known Member

Fortunately, I got my wife a 995TS a month before I got a 4095TS for myself. I have a feeling that if I'd gotten the first one for myself, I would have wound up losing it to my wife, like you did.

12. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

This thread is from 2007!

13. jumperj

jumperj Well-Known Member

I never look at the dates either...lol...:rolleyes:

14. I thought the price on a new 995 was too good to be true. I wonder what he was paying for ammo back then?

15. Windflier

Windflier Well-Known Member

Yeah, sorry 'bout that. I have a tab open where I'm reading the forum posts from Day One to present. Saw that one comment and had to respond, even though I knew it would bump the thread to the top :)

16. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

That OP was a guy that was a major contributor to several forums, expert on Mosins and traded in Milsurps of various types.

And eventually, he opened up a gun shop doing custom work and building ARs, screwed over everyone that trusted him by taking their money and not delivering, declared bankruptcy, and shall forever remain despised by the gun community.

I have two guns I bought from him before he went full retard, a 1944 Russian capture K98k, and an FR8 Mauser.