New server? Sweet!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Uraijit, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

To be honest, about 75% of why I dropped off the forum was because the server was so freaking unreliable. I have a feeling you guys will be seeing a lot more of me now... Like it or not.

2. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

We are soooo lucky your back :roll: : :lol: Just kidding dude glad you a;]To be honest, about 75% of why I dropped off the forum was because the server was so freaking unreliable. I have a feeling you guys will be seeing a lot more of me now... Like it or not.[/quote]

We are soooo lucky your back :roll: : :lol: Just kidding dude glad you are back :lol:

3. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Hey, I said "like it or not".

4. andrew2411

andrew2411 Guest

hey how about you redo your sig, we need the search for the topic hand deal in there.

5. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

NO WE DON'T!!!!!! Everyone just needs to learn how to "USE" the search feature!!!!

6. Maverick

Maverick Guest

OK I vote we go back to the other server! :lol: j/k

sorry I couldn't help ;]...I have a feeling you guys will be seeing a lot more of me now... Like it or not.[/quote]

OK I vote we go back to the other server! :lol: j/k

sorry I couldn't help myself...

7. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

But how will they learn if I don't teach them, Primal?

Don't worry I'll fix my sig. and everything tonight at work. I'm posting with my phone, and it's way too much work to be linking to images with only one browser window open.

8. I got resigned on with no problem if this gets posted okay.

9. billybybose

billybybose Guest

First post on the other side! woohooo

10. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

As requested, I have updated my signature.