Old Board Members.

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Help' started by z71silverado98, Oct 15, 2007.

1. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Well-Known Member

How about some way to distinguish the members from the 'old place'? Perhaps a different color Screen Name from new members, or something to that effect?

2. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

YA I HATE being a plinker again I want to be the rouge comedian :lol:

3. andrew2411

andrew2411 Guest

+1, not to keen on the plinker thing but hey it will chnage soon enough

4. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

We are working on a way to update everyone's post count via a post count editer. That way, all the rankings and post count will be the same as it was from the old forum. Of course, post that are made on this forum will be added to those totals...

Again, we are working on this, please be patient.

5. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Well if I gotta be patient OK :wink: :lol:

6. jamephipp

jamephipp Guest

:shock: I guess plinker is better than not being able to get on as we couldn't earlier I'm just greatful they got it up and running again.

7. PrimalSeal

Moved to Forum Suggestions and Complaints.

8. elguapo

elguapo Guest

I dont care about the postcount: Any word on any of the info lost being recovered?

9. PrimalSeal

Not yet, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

10. GlockMan

GlockMan Well-Known Member

Post counts mean nothing, its your knowledge and the words you use to relay that information to others here on the forum that makes one special. We had a bunch of post whores on the last site just to make numbers and user level but never really said anything. I have a new special title for those who follow that path and I'M really considering dropping the whole post count thing any ways, its not the numbers of post but the quality of information that makes one stand out from the membership.

11. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Well-Known Member

I didnt say a word about post count and as a matter of fact I could care less about it. I was refering to a way of telling Old board members from the new ones. I just added that line to my sig, but i thought it would be nicer to maybe have original member Names be a different color instead of black.