one sexy XD9

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by theonlychuck, Oct 26, 2007.

1. theonlychuck

theonlychuck Well-Known Member

i found this pic on a link someone posted to xdtalk.com (it's on the topic for coloring in your engravings). i'm not sure if you guys have seen this, but it's the sexiest XD9 i've ever seen. i'm going to try to leech the image, if you guys can't see it let me know and i'll upload it to photobucket.

[​IMG]

again, this is not my gun, i found it at http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33888&page=6

2. JoeDoe22

JoeDoe22 Well-Known Member

That looks too nice to shoot :wink:

3. Ari

Ari Guest

Not bad at all.. $100 is worth it if you have ever what it takes to get those sights off

4. Ridge

Ridge Well-Known Member

I'd get mine done the same color as my car, lol!

5. Maverick

Maverick Guest

I have to admit, that is nice looking. Don't know if I would do it as I like my basic black look. It would be a better option than duracoating yourself. Much more professional looking.

If anyone is interested, heres the link to the place that did it.
    http://www.canyoncreekcustom.com/

6. herrmannek

herrmannek Guest

Any info about those cryons?

7. 1inthechamber

1inthechamber Well-Known Member

I'm not a fan of coloring slides (red, blue, green, etc.), but that looks nice.

8. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree more. That's a pretty cool looking pistol.

9. rimfirehunter

rimfirehunter Well-Known Member

Whoo Hoo... That would go nicely with my 22/45...

[​IMG]

10. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Me likey. Wouldn't do it to my own, but that's pretty sweet. I'm gonna go get some nail-polish tonight and color in my M4 receiver. Red for the "Fire" indicator on the safety, and white on the rest of it.

I really wish my receiver had the same style indicators as the MP-5 like Center Mass receivers do. Coloring those in would make it look so sweet!

[​IMG]

11. Man that is one sick xd-9 does anyone know how its done? I would love mine to look like that or maby have it black and red that would be even cooler. Still that is totally sick!