one word, wow...

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by laubert75, Nov 10, 2007.

1. laubert75

laubert75 Guest

I went shooting today, i took the two S&W.38, M1carbine, and the Hi-Point JHP .45. I was expecting the .45 to jam maybe twice the whole day over all,...nope, not once. Its the second time over all i fired it. The first time it jammed once. I just have to say i am very pleased with this gun. Im just so darn happy i picked it up. I think for christmas ill git a 9mm. I dont know, maybe i get a carbine instead, i seen alot of the carbine stocks that look really nice. im really looking up.

2. shadowlands

shadowlands Well-Known Member

Congrats!!! My first Hi-Point was the JHP .45 as well. My brother in Dallas bought one and called me up all excited. He begged me to find one in Houston. Said I would love it. I found one and it's been a love-thing since. Like you, I wanted a 9mm as well, so I got the carbine to mix things up. Love it for the cheaper ammo costs...

3. Ari

Ari Guest

Very cool!

4. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member

trust me. Get the Carbine. FUN accurate.

5. Loopster

Loopster Well-Known Member

very encoraging. thje jhp45 is th enxt pistol that i want.

6. JasonJ

JasonJ Well-Known Member

if you have a HP pistol.. you need to get, NEED to get the carbine.

7. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Good stuff guys! I have the 995 but I don't as yet have any Hi-Point pistols. I think I am going to get the .40 S&W as that's a caliber that I have alot of brass for but don't currently own. I can get the .40 for $155.00 out the door at the Tularosa Trading Post here in Alamogordo. That's not a bad price for one either.

8. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member

Get the 4095. Get the 4095. Get the 4095. Get the 4095.

9. The jhp was my first hi poimt, and it preforms flawlessly. And the 995 is a must have.

10. Newskate9

Newskate9 Well-Known Member

Good for you! My vote is the 995, then C9 as ammo is the same and 995 is a hoot to shoot.

11. shadowlands

Primal, that's a great price... and since you've got the .40 brass sitting around, you should hop on that deal... happy shootin'

12. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

I agree, I agree, I agree, I agree! :lol: :lol:

13. Go for it primal, of course it will not compare to that hand howitzer you own, but they are still fun to shoot and that is a good price.

14. shadowlands

Primal, did you get it??

15. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Well right now I am saving my pennies for a REALLY nice DPMS AR-15 that's posted in the Trading Zones... I really want one of those before they get banned. I will have the money for a .40 S&W Hi-Point soon enough after I get that.