Party at the range!

Discussion in 'Gun Reviews and Range Reports' started by Ridge, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Ridge

Ridge Well-Known Member

Myself, my dad and a few friends of mine went to the local shooting range today to have some fun!

Our collection of hardware:
    [​IMG]

The 995 at the ready:
    [​IMG]

My dad giving it a try:
    [​IMG]

My buddy Joe and his hand cannon:
    [​IMG]

The 3 Angels, 3 Muskateers, what have you...and the girlfriend...
    [​IMG]

The Deagle in action (we were laughing because his casing came back exactly like he said and popped me on the top of the head...
    [​IMG]

And me firing the 995...
    [​IMG]

I had one failure to feed during my first grouping, but it turned out I didnt insert the mag all the way...a tap and a tug and I was on my way...

2. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

What caliber is his Deagle? Looks like a .44 or .50. Nice vids and looks like you guys had a great time.

3. Ridge

Ridge Well-Known Member

Oh, hehe, its 50...the power of it caught me off guard (though I admit it even felt like I didnt have enough of a grip on it before I shot it...

[​IMG]

I gotta say my buddies PJ (USMC) and Joe (USArmy) both loved the 995...PJ asked me for one for Xmas...I told him Id get him the 995 if he got me one of the AKs out front ;)

4. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Gotta love the .50 for overall Howitzer power in a hand cannon!

5. Ridge

Ridge Well-Known Member

I pulled the targets out of my range bag today...here is the one Im proudest of...25yds, after I learned how far off the red dot was...

[​IMG]

6. I would love to have a Desert Eagle, but the price, ohhhhh the price :shock:

7. Ridge

Ridge Well-Known Member

Haha yeah, he said it ran him $1500 out the door with a water-tight metal case...