Photo's, Artwork, of people with Weapons

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by ronco52, Oct 16, 2007.

1. ronco52

ronco52 Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the photos from before so here are a few to get it going again;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Found an add I liked also.

2. neothespian

neothespian Well-Known Member

Can't have a threat about gun art without noting one of the most Sucessfull Japanese Anime projects in the history of the industry:

Watanabe's "Cowboy Bebop"- The show that made the Jerico 9mm, Winchester Defender and Kel-Tech Sub 2000 common terms in Japanese households that can't even legally get these guns in their own country. It was also one of the first Anime's that major European and American arms companies participated in consulting. Considered one of the first "world market" anime productions, Watanabe stated that his desire was to combine the best in Hong Kong action films, American "Film Noir" and gritty TV cop dramas, and Japanese primetime dramas into a style that he's always wanted to see: A hardcore crime story with no good guys or bad guys. Just people with a story to tell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ronco52

another comic cover

[​IMG]

4. Ari

Ari Guest

I used to love these guys
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And who could forget this one

[​IMG]

5. septimius

septimius Guest

I like this one:

my son:

[​IMG]

6. Ridge

Ridge Well-Known Member

Buddy of mine who just yesterday got back home from his tour...

[​IMG]

7. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Ari: I used to have those Sgt Rock comics, and that particular M16A1 manual...I MAY still have that one.

8. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

I personally have the M16A2 manual, and it's still in the plastic, never been touched. My wife got it for me as it was just laying around her shop cluttering the place up. She asked her NCOIC if she could have it and sure enough, it's now in my gun closet. I love that thing. That's a piece of history of my very own right there.

9. ronco52

septimius, Good photo of your son in action with proper safety gear. Looks like a wide open area for y'alls gun range.
    Now you need a family photo, don't leave out that Pink Plinker. I bet your daughter has the only one on the forum!

10. wargod

wargod Guest

how do you post photos from your hard drive

11. elguapo

elguapo Guest

You need to host them at someplace like photobucket. Upload them there, and you can get the right link to post in the thread, bingo, picture shown. Need any more help, PM me.

12. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

I was able to recover the How to post pictures thread from the old forum. I'll be getting that back up here tonight sometime.

13. Taurus357

Taurus357 Well-Known Member

I got some of those! Still sealed in the issued wrapper!

14. ronco52

Thought this one was great;

[​IMG]

15. unclerob

unclerob Member

16. ronco52

Karen soldiers near the Thai border, at their Manerplaw headquater. Young karens soldiers were used for security far behind the lines.
    Photo found on the web.
    [​IMG]

17. ronco52

One more for today.

[​IMG]

18. urotu

urotu Well-Known Member