Public Service Announcement for Post Whores

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Maverick, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Maverick

Maverick Guest

2. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Words for everyone to live by....

LMAO!! That was hilarious!

3. Taurus357

Taurus357 Well-Known Member

OMZG!111.... This video should be mandatory material for any new member so they may learn to be a post whore without appearing to actually be one *COUGHprimalCOUGH*

4. GlockMan

GlockMan Well-Known Member

+1,000,000,000,000

Wow,
    I just violated every rule in that Post Whore Video!

Aaahh **** it

5. :oops: :oops: :oops: My Mamma would be so ashamed if she knew :oops: :oops:

6. I personally do not see anything wrong with +1 ing someone if they have said something that you agree with enough that you feel that you want the other members to know that you do agree.

If that makes me a post whore, I guess I will have to get out the dress and makeup :lol:

7. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member

How bad is the problem of post whores???

And I can't help but wonder If I fill that catigory???

But in all it honestly did have some actual good info.

Would it be possible to make that mandatory watch before registering??? :lol: :D

8. Maverick

Maverick Guest

+1 waltham :lol:

Actually I do agree with what your saying. I know if I ask a question, I'd rather have more than one or two opinions on it. If allot of people come on and +1 an answer it gives me a little more confidence in that answer. Of course I also like to see more than just a +1 in their replies, as I'd like to hear WHY they +1 a post.

9. Taurus357

It's not the +1 in general, it's the people +1 over and over and over yet do not bother to actually add anything to it. Ok, you agree, but why? No one likes a yes man with no actual opinion. I've done a couple +1s, but always add something to it. Alot of people have a big chuck of their post counts made up of +1 or other worthless statements over and over and over. Neither of you guys fall in this category as your both contributing members, so +1 to your hearts content.

10. Maverick

Maverick Guest

+1 Taurus :wink: :lol: :shock: :lol:

11. steyraug223

steyraug223 Guest

dont forget the heels. and if i don't have time to write out a long explanation, or if i don't think a whole lot more can be said i'm not going to write much more than +1 or agreed.

i think it should be our front page, just as a joke but still...

12. elguapo

elguapo Guest

+1

13. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are nuts! :wink:

EDITED BY PRIMALSEAL SO I DON'T GIVE TAURUS357 A STROKE!!!!

14. Taurus357

I will find you all and deal with your each appropriately.

15. 69burbon

69burbon Well-Known Member