Remington UMC 9mm ammo

Discussion in 'Caliber Zone' started by GerbilWarrior, Nov 19, 2007.

1. GerbilWarrior

GerbilWarrior Well-Known Member

How does Remington UMC 9mm ammo shoot in the 995?

I'm planning to purchase 1000 rounds of it tomorrow, as it is on sale at DSG in Chattanooga for $6.98 per 50. Seems like a good deal.

I haven't found a 995 used locally yet, but I'm actively looking.

2. Awesome. i shoot alot of remmington umc. No proble,s. I think it is a step up from WWB.

3. neothespian

neothespian Well-Known Member

I love the UMC ammo. Punches well in the C9, and isn't too much more than the WWB. Go for it I say.

4. Pud

Pud Guest

Good stuff.........

Yup, I use the Remington UMC in my 995 also.
    I get it from DSG's for the $69.00 per case deal too---cannot beat the price!
    And,use it in my S&W M&P9 handgun, it works just fine in it, no problems anywhere.

5. vallen

vallen Well-Known Member

Yup. Shoots great. I bought 2 of the "Value Packs", no issues whatsoever.

6. If you can, buy a box and see how if feeds before buying bulk.

I bought a thousand rounds of wolf 45acp for my JHP45 without trying it first and it just doesnt like it as well as it does other types of ammo :shock:

7. browwiw

browwiw Well-Known Member

My 995 has ate over 100 Remington UMCs without incident. Oddly enough, it doesn't like to chamber the first round of a magazine of Rem 147 grain hollowpoints. Doesn't want to drop a full magazine of them, either.

Loves UMCs, though.

8. Dockem

Dockem Member

+2

Great stuff, use it on all my 9mm with good results.

9. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

I have also bought the UMC 250 bulk pack at Wal-Mart and my 995 ate it and came back for seconds.... and thirds... and fourths.... and dessert.... I finally had to tell that glutton that dinner was over! :D