Scope Question

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by Fenix, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Fenix

Fenix Guest

I was wondering if anyone knew any scopes similar to this one:

[​IMG]

It's a great design but it's way too pricey for me. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Also, does anyone have experience with this scope:

[​IMG]

It has a low profile and was thinking about putting it on my 995 when I get it :D

thanks for all the help.

2. Fenix

Fenix Guest

well what I'm really looking for is a scope with a reflex scope mounted above it.

3. steyraug223

steyraug223 Guest

i have one on my airsoft gun. its ehh, not bad but its impossible to see in bright light. my advice is go for a higher quality scope.

4. Ari

Ari Guest

In that case break out your wallet :wink: As I don't think you are going to find one cheap...

5. damionnc

damionnc New Member

6. Good taste in optics, the combo in the first post is a Trijicon and Doc optic setup that would up around $1500. I doubt you would find anything that compact for a 10th the price that would be worth it. China has made some airsoft knockoffs of them is about all. Like this ebay link
    Which could be mounted on a railed ring on any compact 4x scope, but how reliable is anyones guess.

Or maybe just an illuminated 1-4x variable tactical scope would do much of the same thing.

That BSA reflex sight from midway looks exactly like and is probably the same as ATNs Ultrasight. I have the ATN, they are made in Belarus and are pretty decent, if they are the same thats a dang good deal.

7. Fenix

Fenix Guest

ok, new approach, does anyone know any decent scopes with a rail on top that I could mount my own reflex scope?

8. Maverick

Maverick Guest

9. Fenix

Fenix Guest

YES!!!! That's perfect! This is why I love this forum. Thank you all. :D

10. You know, I really appreciate you guys who suggest my website.

11. Maverick

Maverick Guest

Glad I could help. When you get this, please post some pics of it. I've had my eye on it for a while now.

You know why I recommend your site Benny? Although your prices are great with fast shipping, thats not the reason. It's how you bend over backwards to help if there is even the slightest problem with an order. I know if I'm stupid and order the wrong thing or get a defective item, I wont be left holding the bag.

Thanks for being a vendor thats a pleasure doing business with!

12. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Not only that, he's a member of our forum and we take care of our own. It's a perfect trade off. He's got the goods/services/parts that we want and he doesn't charge us an arm and a leg to get them. Hell, he even gives us a forum wide discount. How's that a problem?

You rock Benny!

13. Fenix

Fenix Guest

Now does anyone know where to find a fiber optic scope that doesn't cost 900+ or is that just wishful thinking?

14. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member

And let me know if there is one, and not just the wishfull thinkin. :D

15. elguapo

elguapo Guest

http://www.amerisurp.net/scopes_trilux.htm

I currently own one of them, with the battery LED conversion on it. The guy I bought it from, got it from amerisurp, and the conversion from somewhere else.

I dont have current pics, but Neo can attest, as he has shot it on my AR.