She's still a virgin...

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by JoeDoe22, Oct 25, 2007.

1. JoeDoe22

JoeDoe22 Well-Known Member

Until tomorrow.

XD-9 Sub-Compact with Trijicon night sights.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just picked it up this morning. :D :D :D

2. Maverick

Maverick Guest

Man that looks sweet! Congratulations!

I love my 4" Service Model with Heinie Straight Eight SlantPro Night Sights, but I can see a sub compact with the Trijicon sights in my collection before long...

3. Have fun!

Looks very nice.

4. eqfan592

eqfan592 Well-Known Member

I want my next weapon to be a 995 or a 4095 (becoming more sold on the .40S&W) but you guys keep showing me these XD's and they look so sweet!!! Gah!

5. Newskate9

Newskate9 Well-Known Member

6. IndianasFinest

IndianasFinest Well-Known Member

I want one for CCW.... :evil:

7. JasonJ

JasonJ Well-Known Member

let us know how it goes.. ive done my figuring and it boiled down to getting the XD9 in 4" duty... want to know how you like yours.

8. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

WERD!!!!

9. Nice.

I have one exactly like it, except mine's OD. :lol:

10. Ari

Ari Guest

Very nice

11. billybybose

billybybose Guest

Another xd guy,great :( .Just joshin.Have fun. :D

12. condition1

condition1 Member

yea Springfield!!!!!

you did the right thing. Hats off, too for a fellow mac user.

13. JoeDoe22

This gun ran perfectly! I went through 300 rounds with no FTF or FTE, the only problem I had was loading all 16 rounds into the magazines.

I only wish I had more time to shoot today.

BTW I signed up for CCW class today :p but it isnt until the 4th of November

14. Maverick

Maverick Guest

Check out the UpLULA Mag Loader. There is nothing else that can even come close to it. You can load that 16round mag in 14-16 seconds flat. I have noticed that I'm going through more ammo because of it. I shot 500 rounds through my XD last Saturday.

I'm having some very bad luck with shipping right now, but I will get one to Primal soon for his review. Then other mods/admins reviews will follow.

http://hipointfirearmsforums.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=72

15. steyraug223

steyraug223 Guest

im jealous... :cry: i have to ask though would it be a little small for someone with larger hands?

16. mjd932

mjd932 Active Member

Excellent choice :D

17. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

My wife was gonna get me an XD-40 for Christmas, but I bought the AR instead... I was kinda bummed when she told me that she was gonna get it for me, and then I went and ruined it. :wink:

18. Newskate9

Newskate9 Well-Known Member

Good for you on the first shoot. Loading Mags? Was that with the mag loader? My loader works pretty good.

19. JoeDoe22

I was using the supplied loader and every round went in smoothly except for #16.
    Most likely they just need to be broken in a bit more. Hopefully I can find some time today.