Signstore.com

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by rockcrawlerdude916, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Hey this is my grand-parents company. Please check it out we have some really cool stuff. If you have any questions please contact me via e-mail.
    www.signstore.com
    its also under the url button on my profile. They make great gifts! If you mix and match any 100 pieces it does not matter if you buy 100 of 1 sign or 1 of 100 different signs you get free shipping. We only ship with USPS and FEDEX.
    Thanks,
    Eddie

2. Jones

Jones Well-Known Member

lol dude thats cool as hell....i might actually buy a couple of the funny signs off them.

3. Thanks Jones comming from you that means alot. I mainain the website and my cousin built it.

4. We stock everything that you see on the site. If it appears on the site its ready to be shipped out we won't leave any items on the site that we do not currently have in our warehouse.The owner(my grandfather) is a Viet Nam Vet. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

5. hpman

hpman Guest

I couldn't find any gun signs......"This house protected by HI Point" comes to mind... : )

6. Hey Hpman will this work?
    [​IMG]
    we really try to stay away from the stuff that requires licencing. I will talk with the owner about doing some gun related signs. Any inquires about what i could make thats not trade marked or copy rights please feel free to let me know. Im always open to sugestions.